Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
I know there are some people who purchase high class, attractive and branded domains in bulk and keep them in order to sell and make reasonable profit.

To be hold unto domains, they track emerging industries, trending keywords. They monitor sales of comparable domains to gauge current market value and predict future growth.

To sell out domains, they decide to sell if they receive an offer significantly exceeding their estimated value, especially if it's a one-time opportunity.

Do you know more of how they determine or know the right time to keep hold of a domain and also the right time to seel them out?

The right time is the time when you get the offer. These days it is really difficult to sell domains. That's because there are multiple extensions available and people try newer extensions instead of spending huge amounts on old domains.

I regret not being into that stuff. For example, look at how.xyz domains are exploding now. Well, I had one good one back in the day and could have registered more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back