What's new

Where to make money by writing articles

There are several platforms where you can make money as a writer and you can make money as a writer on medium, which is an admirable platform for people who can write well.

In the past, there were plenty of writing sites. I think that they never managed those sites and this is why those sites got closed. people should never give up when it comes to creating a website.

Yeah, publish0X is a good platform to make money if you are a writer. They also pays people to read articles but it is very little. Hubpages is also a good alternative.
There was a forum I visited and people discussed about this platform and they started showing their payment proof which is why I believe that this platform is legitimate.

The writing work is becoming more popular everyday and many people are learning to become a writer everyday. There are so many website online where a writer can be working

The writing work is becoming more popular everyday and many people are learning to become a writer everyday. There are so many website online where a writer can be working
You are right, we have a lot of writers online, but for me I don't really know any website that will help you earn by writing articles, I'll like to know those kinds of platforms.

You are right, we have a lot of writers online, but for me I don't really know any website that will help you earn by writing articles, I'll like to know those kinds of platforms.
You will come across a lot of writers online and people that were able to make money in writing are those who are prolific and can write well. That is why it is important to have enough experience.

There are many magazines as well that pay a good amount of money to people for contributing articles. However, you must be professional when it comes to writing and be a native English speaker as well.

There was a forum I visited and people discussed about this platform and they started showing their payment proof which is why I believe that this platform is legitimate.
of course it is a legitimate platform because I am a member but it has been long I visited. I was not good in article writing then, so I only read to make money from the platform.

There used to be a very good website when you can make money for writing but it is currently down for now. The website is ready.cash and people made quite some money on it then.

You will come across a lot of writers online and people that were able to make money in writing are those who are prolific and can write well. That is why it is important to have enough experience.
If you don't have experience you are not going to do what's expected of you, that's why I always advise people to go for the knowledge an experience first before any other thing.

If you don't have experience you are not going to do what's expected of you, that's why I always advise people to go for the knowledge an experience first before any other thing.
Proceeding into a niche that you have enough experience and you are interested in achieving is a great privilege to explore because you will never get tired.

Proceeding into a niche that you have enough experience and you are interested in achieving is a great privilege to explore because you will never get tired.
That's true, if you have idea on what you are doing you are going to be earning a considerable amount of money from it, the first thing you need to go is the knowledge.

That's true, if you have idea on what you are doing you are going to be earning a considerable amount of money from it, the first thing you need to go is the knowledge.
Knowledge is always the first thing you need to acquire if you really want to make money on the internet. if you want to go into writing you need to read a lot and also practice a lot to make money from many platforms.

Knowledge is always the first thing you need to acquire if you really want to make money on the internet. if you want to go into writing you need to read a lot and also practice a lot to make money from many platforms.
In order to become a better writer, you need to practice a lot and like the professionals which means you should copy the writing styles of those that are mentors in the writing industry.

It is so hard these days to find sites that pay you directly to write articles like Forum coin does, though they pay so less. If you want to earn well from article writing, you have to attract clients through freelancing sites or by promoting yourself on social media.

It is so hard these days to find sites that pay you directly to write articles like Forum coin does, though they pay so less. If you want to earn well from article writing, you have to attract clients through freelancing sites or by promoting yourself on social media.
How did you get to write articles on forumcoin? Because I applied and my applications was declined . There are record number of people who complained of the same. Could you explain how you got the job to write articles on forumcoin?

In order to become a better writer, you need to practice a lot and like the professionals which means you should copy the writing styles of those that are mentors in the writing industry.
Yeah, if you want to copy the writing style of people you need to read a lot of their articles. you also need to follow their works and their footsteps in order to be able to write like them in the future.

In time past, I have lost so much writing for platforms, I have lost my valuable time and resources put into writing this materials and at the end of it all I never received any reward
I couldn't agree more with this. I don't feel there is enough out there or at least I have not found enough places where I can write articles and sell them rather than just writing for some platforms. It's never one of the most solid ways to earn an income when writing for some platforms as they don't always continue their orders for more work.

Actually there are alot of platforms which are willing though as a business to promote those who have the skills of writing, depending on your skills, you can link yourself to any of the platform suitable for you.

In the past, there were plenty of writing sites. I think that they never managed those sites and this is why those sites got closed. people should never give up when it comes to creating a website.
Am still in shock how this writing sites disappeared into, because in the past you can make a lot of money from writing on this various sites but currently they are no longer in existence

I use the Publish0x article website is a very good page to write articles about cryptocurrencies or other topics, but especially cryptos, you can also earn money simply by reading articles and tipping.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back