Where to make money by writing articles

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Well-known websites for publishing articles and making money include Writer Access, iWriter, Contena, Textbroker, and Upwork. These networks provide chances for freelance writing such as blogging, copywriting, and content creation.

iWriter, Creative Professionals, Compose, Indeni, and Medium are popular platforms for generating money by writing articles. Some of these websites allow authors to post articles for a flat fee, whilst others pay writers based on their expertise and the level of their writing.

Writing articles is one of the best way to earn money online, I don't really know any website that pays you for writing articles, but I do believe people earn money from it.

Average article writer received a better pay because it is a lengthy content that will attract more pay than writing short post like what we do here on paid to post forum.

That's a good idea, all you need is just to have a good writing skills, if you have a good skill you can be able to earn money, but not only that you need to have a good number of views on your article.

I would prefer working on platforms that can connect me to people that are willing to pay for my writings rather than writing for some platforms which have not worked well for me in time past.

I would prefer working on platforms that can connect me to people that are willing to pay for my writings rather than writing for some platforms which have not worked well for me in time past.
I couldn't agree more with this. I don't feel there is enough out there or at least I have not found enough places where I can write articles and sell them rather than just writing for some platforms. It's never one of the most solid ways to earn an income when writing for some platforms as they don't always continue their orders for more work.

There are a lot of places you can go to get paid for your writing work. I used to use Fiverr, Upwork and a couple other sites until I moved on from said sites and started working my own way instead of using a middle man service like Fiverr or Upwork. Make your own site if you get popular enough, and leave the gig sites after you find success.

You can make money on forums if you are writing article, and you can as well as make money from article writing through social media, Fiverr and Upwork. You bid for jobs in which you have adequate knowledge and information about it.

Your blog is the best platform to make money as a writer, however, if you cannot start a blog for some reason you can try writing platforms like hubpages, or medium. You can also try writing for clients through iwriter.

Your blog is the best platform to make money as a writer, however, if you cannot start a blog for some reason you can try writing platforms like hubpages, or medium. You can also try writing for clients through iwriter.
This is true! when you have a well-thought-out blog that has huge visit, you can make good money by writing on your blog which is a very wonderful and admirable way to make money.

This is true! when you have a well-thought-out blog that has huge visit, you can make good money by writing on your blog which is a very wonderful and admirable way to make money.
You are very right
There are so many websites that you can make money from when you write articles on them. You can just choose the one that suits you and begin to write on them.

Listverse, publish0x are some of the places in which you can make money by writing articles. You need to understand that you must be a good article writer for your article to be accepted.

Back then i was using read.cash, i would write original content articles and they usually pay with bitcoin cash. It would be awesome if i can come across a site that pays to write articles. Though i am not a professional writer.

Having your own blog also gives you full control over your content. If you post on someone else platforms your content might be easily deleted and you might be denied payment, which does not happen with your blog.

You can make money by writing articles on many platforms and one of those article writing platform that has proven to be genuine is publishOX . This platform gives people money to write lengthy articles.

You can make money by writing articles on many platforms and one of those article writing platform that has proven to be genuine is publishOX . This platform gives people money to write lengthy articles.
Yeah, publish0x is a good platform and it pays actually. but the thing is that there are other better platforms in which you can capitalise on to make money like Hubpages and Clearvoice.

Yeah, publish0x is a good platform and it pays actually. but the thing is that there are other better platforms in which you can capitalise on to make money like Hubpages and Clearvoice.
So many people have made money from publishOX because it is a well-known writing website where you can get paid for writing good articles and people are really utilising this medium.

There are several platforms where you can make money as a writer and you can make money as a writer on medium, which is an admirable platform for people who can write well.

So many people have made money from publishOX because it is a well-known writing website where you can get paid for writing good articles and people are really utilising this medium.
Yeah, publish0X is a good platform to make money if you are a writer. They also pays people to read articles but it is very little. Hubpages is also a good alternative.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back