What's new

Where to make $3 a day online without stress??

Sincerely, I'm also looking for a website where I can conveniently earn some good amount of money for myself at the end of the month in dollars. But sadly, we don't have much website like BizDustry at the moment

This is what I am talking about because it on this platform ep take me about two hours for me to be able to type and comment and meet up with 50 comment in your day so it is definitely not an easy thing to do for anyone.
Its not easy earning online, you can imagine spending hours to type even when the body is feeling weak to reach the daily task limit here, isn't easy at all.

Last edited:
I don't think such place exist that you can earn $3 without stress because nobody earn without hardwork, dedication and commitment without this just forget.

IRS not easy earning online, you can imagine spending hours to type even when the body is feeling weak to reach the daily task limit here, isn't easy at all.
I just know that you are the kind of person that can be able to work on this platform even when you are sick. This is to show of the fact that you love money a lot and sometimes I do ask myself that you are probably an Igbo boy, this is the reason why you love money that much.😂

Micro worker is one of the platform in which you can make $3 per day if you are a hard-working person. These often take few hours tasks to achieve this kind of amount of money. it is possible to earn more depending on the number of hours you spend on the website.
I don't know why I couldn't reach $3 from Micro worker. It's very hard for me because of very small rewards. That is why I am not active anymore on that website. I also joined a site called pico workers but just like micro workers I don't have cash out yet.

The best way of making money online is through affiliate marketing you don't need a skill or a website or a product to make money from affiliate marketing All You Need Is to get a product from someone else and start promoting the product and you will get paid for each sell or services

I just know that you are the kind of person that can be able to work on this platform even when you are sick. This is to show of the fact that you love money a lot and sometimes I do ask myself that you are probably an Igbo boy, this is the reason why you love money that much.😂
I love money no doubt, but that's not my all round motivation here on forums. I take forums this days like a social media site cos of my engagement with people all round the world. I'm also active on other non paying forums, which shows I'm not very much motivated for the monetary aspect here cos $1-2 won't be enough for me to make ends meet a day, its just a compliment.

I'm not an Igbo guy, even my second home isn't in no where related to Igbo LoL.

Let's face it. You and I know that there is no such thing as making this amount online without stress. You must out in the number of manhours to be able to achieve this anywhere

We're to make three dollars without stress
There are mat online platform which you can make money even more than that all you have to do is to search for this online platform and engage your self in to it

I don't think it's possible to earn $3 without stress on paid to post forums like thks, but with survey site you can earn but the problem with survey is mostly for top tier countries.

The only way to do this is through short term trading in cryptocurrency exchanges . One can be able to set up sell and buy orders why doing other things.

I love money no doubt, but that's not my all round motivation here on forums. I take forums this days like a social media site cos of my engagement with people all round the world. I'm also active on other non paying forums, which shows I'm not very much motivated for the monetary aspect here cos $1-2 won't be enough for me to make ends meet a day, its just a compliment.

I'm not an Igbo guy, even my second home isn't in no where related to Igbo LoL.
Well I believe you but the date how I wish that I can be like you that is very motivated to do much posting and interaction on forums like this and other ones and at the same time making money while doing it because I have found out that it is just only one platform that I can be working on right now because I have order offline engagements.

Well I believe you but the date how I wish that I can be like you that is very motivated to do much posting and interaction on forums like this and other ones and at the same time making money while doing it because I have found out that it is just only one platform that I can be working on right now because I have order offline engagements.
Since you have offline engagement that doesn't let you do more of the posting, Bizdustry is better off too. You combine your offline gig and Bizdustry's own, it will be better.

I earned over $3.00 a day online working for Quicktate (transcription company) .. just typing out voicemail messages and if the audio wasn’t good all I had to do was click “skip” and move onto the next one. No stress at all.
🙂
Does this transcription company accept and welcome transcribers from all over the world or are they location restricted in accepting workers from other countries? What is their withdrawal threshold?

Does this transcription company accept and welcome transcribers from all over the world or are they location restricted in accepting workers from other countries? What is their withdrawal threshold?
I was working there back in 2010 and a lot may have changed since then. Pretty sure they accept transcriptionists worldwide, as long as you can pass their tests in the beginning. But I also remember the voicemails (amount of work) were becoming less and less, which is why I no longer work there. I think it has a lot to do with all the talk to text options available on phones these days. Let me see if they’re still around. I’ll be right back
⬇️
Post automatically merged:

I was working there back in 2010 and a lot may have changed since then. Pretty sure they accept transcriptionists worldwide, as long as you can pass their tests in the beginning. But I also remember the voicemails (amount of work) were becoming less and less, which is why I no longer work there. I think it has a lot to do with all the talk to text options available on phones these days. Let me see if they’re still around. I’ll be right back

Last edited:
Since you have offline engagement that doesn't let you do more of the posting, Bizdustry is better off too. You combine your offline gig and Bizdustry's own, it will be better.
This is actually what I am currently doing right now and I feel that it's a very good combination of jobs as I have been able to get multiple streams of income even though the income is not that much but then being added together gives me a lot of money for me to spend for my daily needs.

There was some times ago when I normally earns $2 daily on bizdustry durung the pandemic but the earnings has been cut short now so is the normal earning sites out there.

Had it been their are much forums like postloop and TFW, by now we could've been on the reasonable amount of reward while interacting with each other online.
It's is naturally difficult to make money online without the skill , you can work on different paid to post site everyday and you can make one dollars each from them with this I think you can make up to that amount of money on daily basis.

Making $3 a day online is not easy at all. Especially if you don't have the highly marketable skills. It will require to work in several legit sites and give so much effort in order to earn.

I know there are sites that can pay such amount which some people are aware of but they wouldn't want to drop it. To make a dollar now is even hard

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back