What's new

Where to make $3 a day online without stress??

I understand that, its never easy to make $3 a day working online without stress. But i still believe other hidden earning sites online can reward one up to such amount in a day.

Is their any suggestion of such reward site??

As far as I'm concerned, ever since I have been working online as a freelance writer, there are no easy ways to make even common $1 online without any stress, it's not possible.

I earned over $3.00 a day online working for Quicktate (transcription company) .. just typing out voicemail messages and if the audio wasn’t good all I had to do was click “skip” and move onto the next one. No stress at all.
🙂

I am quite sure that transcription requires some sort of skills in order to make money, am I right? Some transcription sites require you to pass some test during the initial stages when you apply for a job. Many people are not qualified and get rejected.

Making $3 or more a day without selling or offering a service is nearly impossible I tell you. You'll work your ass off if you do.
The thing is acquire a skill, then monetize. Or better still, keep going with what you have and adding up- but having more than two sources is going to be difficult. Just have your regular job, add these PTP as part time hustle; then acquire enough knowledge about a skill and you're good to go

I understand that, its never easy to make $3 a day working online without stress. But i still believe other hidden earning sites online can reward one up to such amount in a day.

If you are self disciplined as a trader, you can make that amount consistently. Only if you are disciplined and maintain consistency.

If you are self disciplined as a trader, you can make that amount consistently. Only if you are disciplined and maintain consistency.
That's true. If one is well designed enough as an entrepreneur, he or she will earn that. But you need capital and proper plan to get started.

There's this new ideas of making money on the internet these days, it's sometimes called affiliate program for order site, you buy a package and order per day, it pays well some even over $3 depending on your plan.

Hmm, its not easy bro to go such an extra length in order to earn such amount in a day through paid to post sites. At times we feel exhausted cos the body isn't fire wood.
I agree with you and this is why I generally tend to spread out the work that I do online. So generally I tend to do a little bit in the morning and a little bit in the afternoon as well and wanted to try and balance it out with other daily activities that I still have to do.

I dont really think its possible to earn $3 daily on normal forum and paid to click sites, butbyou can make more than that if you are a freelancer , if you have a youtube channel and if you are a blogger.
This is also my thought right now that it is not possible to end $3 daily on a paid to post forum like this one anymore but it was possible for me in some five months ago on this platform.

Sincerely speaking there may be such kind of website but I've not come across any.

I feel the only site which you can earn $3 and above every day though not fully assured us going into crypto feature trading.
Not a financial advice a kind of .

Laughs, $8 a day via forums with their normal pay rate, will take you writing 800 messages a day. And if you do such you'll be suffering from mental fatigue.
Hahaha, I even find it difficult to earn the usual $2 daily not to talk of $8 a day. I don't think forum owners will allow you earn $8 A day. That will be a burden in them considering their limited revenue.

It is possible to make such an amount especially with combination of several sites or having a skill to sell. I doubt it would be easy with just paid to post sites.

You mean without stress?,it will be difficult for you to make $3 everyday without stress because there is no way you can make easy money online, any money people are making online you really need to work for it.
There is no way in which you can make $3 without stress online , for example it takes at least five hours to six before you can make at least $1 in a day before moving to other sites to make another earning.

Hahaha, I even find it difficult to earn the usual $2 daily not to talk of $8 a day. I don't think forum owners will allow you earn $8 A day. That will be a burden in them considering their limited revenue.
In some forums there is what we call paid service or monetized service where you pay for example from your biznotes to show this tutorial I remember this service or this kind was in bizdustry forum so hidden content with this case will be suitable to some purchase but I think this feature was removed.

I am quite sure that transcription requires some sort of skills in order to make money, am I right? Some transcription sites require you to pass some test during the initial stages when you apply for a job. Many people are not qualified and get rejected.
Yes, you are correct. Certification helps as well (CMT) and of course they will test you in the beginning, looking for general English skills, close to perfect grammar, formatting skills, audio capability, etc. It wasn’t stressful for me because I’ve always had a knack for English and grammar, and was then promoted to proofreader which was even more enjoyable to me because I can spot an error like nobody’s business. 😏😉
But it’s not for everyone.
It was (and is) definitely for me, only because it comes easily to me.
That’s the secret right there. If you’re good at something, you won’t have to struggle.
Struggle = stress.

Get this fact very straight forward. There is no place on the internet where you go and be making this $3 a day as easily as you want to get it. You must work hard for it if you can get any place

If you work on a freelance website you can still make $3 easily with few hours. I have a friend who command $12 per hour on freelance platform for the service is rendering.

The best way to make more than $3 per day is to have high income skills like website development, crypto currency trading, app development, UI/UX design and with that it will be easy to make money

The best way to make more than $3 per day is to have high income skills like website development, crypto currency trading, app development, UI/UX design and with that it will be easy to make money
cryptocurrency trading is one of the fastest ways to make $3 or more within short period of time. I have a friend who made about $5 in cryptocurrency investment trading daily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back