What's new

Where to make $3 a day online without stress??

I earned over $3.00 a day online working for Quicktate (transcription company) .. just typing out voicemail messages and if the audio wasn’t good all I had to do was click “skip” and move onto the next one. No stress at all.
🙂

I don't think there's any platform that you can be able to make that amount of money except you come by like 2 or 3 in order to make that amount.

I'm also interested in any sites that I can make up to that amount of money everyday, I think this is not likely to be possible and the only people that can make up to that amount of money daily are people that have a digital skill.

Depend on how you define stress , what you take as an easy and less tedious task some people can take it as a heavy task so depending on how you define it !

This is actually a very hard thing to do and I do not think that you can earn that you by just working online so I advice that you should learn a skill instead.

it is actually not possible for someone to make that amount of money on any platform without stress on daily basis except you invest on some kind of hyip programs which is very dangerous.

You can't make such with one forum, you can convert at least 2-3 forums at a time and work for average of 8 hours everyday to earn that amount. With Bizdustry, trendri, beermoneyforum you can earn $3 a day. Or you better go to hubpages to write articles to earn money.

The problem is that there are not forums on the internet that pay a good amount of rates for posting. The only two great forums I am aware of are Trendri and Bizdustry that do pay a lot. Other than that, there are no forums, unfortunately.

The problem is that there are not forums on the internet that pay a good amount of rates for posting. The only two great forums I am aware of are Trendri and Bizdustry that do pay a lot. Other than that, there are no forums, unfortunately.
That's quite unfortunate indeed. I remembered when Trendri came out, people thought they've gotten full-time job online. That time it was paying 6 cents per comment and 8 per thread of 80-100 words, then 3 cents for receiving comments on your thread.

Believe me when I tell you that there is no way you would like to make money online without going through any stress so if anyone is telling you that there is a place where you make money without any stress not that it's a pure lie.

Online earning is full of stress, only to make $1 a day you'll have to undergo stress of typing for long. That's to show nothing easy on earth to achieve.

Making a dollar in a day for us here at bizdustry hasn't been a easy task for some of us. Finding a place that will easily give three dollar a day will not be as easy as that you must understand

That's quite unfortunate indeed. I remembered when Trendri came out, people thought they've gotten full-time job online. That time it was paying 6 cents per comment and 8 per thread of 80-100 words, then 3 cents for receiving comments on your thread.

Oh! that was a great time for many people. Right now you have to work hard and the maximum amount you can earn is around 80 cents a day. I try to earn that much amount in a day and it takes a lot of hard work to do that. I was not active at Trendri when they were paying that high. Do you see any hopes of them paying that much high once again?

There was a time when I could make just about $5 by posting on postloop forums. However, these days there are not many paid to post sites. You can earn at least $3 per day only from freelancer sites.
I agree with you. I also a postloop account before. I can earn $5 dollars in just a day before. So sad that it has closed down. I hope that they will once again resurrect someday. Or another postloop like site will be available in the online world.

Where to make $3 a day online without stress??
I understand that, its never easy to make $3 a day working online without stress. But i still believe other hidden earning sites online can reward one up to such amount in a day.

Is their any suggestion of such reward site??
There is no website that you can be earning $3 per day without stress on the internet because if you ever want to earn money on the internet you have to be able to sacrifice a lot of time and a lot of effort for you to be able to send the money because earning money does not cause easy anywhere.

I have not seen anywhere that can give you such a guarantees source of income unless you are willing to work in the get paid to sites .

You won't find any particular website where you would be earning three dollars a day from easily. These type sites must be those like the freelancing websites where you have to offer a service to get such pay rate

There is no website that you can be earning $3 per day without stress on the internet because if you ever want to earn money on the internet you have to be able to sacrifice a lot of time and a lot of effort for you to be able to send the money because earning money does not cause easy anywhere.
You're right, their is no easy money making site online. Even paid to post sites aren't easy too, to make money with. Lots of typing needs to be done in a day to meet up.

Micro worker is one of the platform in which you can make $3 per day if you are a hard-working person. These often take few hours tasks to achieve this kind of amount of money. it is possible to earn more depending on the number of hours you spend on the website.

Actually it's a bit easier to make such amount on Toloka Yandex before but it's been a while now since I last access the site a lot of things changed I no longer see task as I do before.
So there was once a site like that where one can make such amount of money? Maybe the platform has suddenly changed the locations they want to be accessing their platform

You're right, their is no easy money making site online. Even paid to post sites aren't easy too, to make money with. Lots of typing needs to be done in a day to meet up.
This is what I am talking about because it on this platform ep take me about two hours for me to be able to type and comment and meet up with 50 comment in your day so it is definitely not an easy thing to do for anyone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back