What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

Actually a friend i met online told me about Bitcoin that is the new coin in town and if I could trade or invested in it I will gain *10 of the money I invested in it,and after that I do some research about it online to be sure of it.

I have never tried my hands on bitcoin. In fact the only crypto currency I have ever owned is the tiny fraction of litecoin that I received as payment from earning sites.

I learn about bitcoins when I came across it on the news Last year when Tesla model car company shows interest in accepting cryptocurrency as mode of payment, and the only cryptocurrency they were interested of was bitcoins

During the lock down when there was nothing to do but browse. I joined a group on WhatsApp where we were thought to trade on binance. At first it was confusing until I decided to give it a try bought a little bitcoin and started trading learnt the basics from there I started cryptocurrency. Though not perfect but am happy I am learning.
Years back i was introduce to bitcoin in a physical training and though i did not take it that serious because i did not see the need then,but later i started getting some coaching through a trainer in a whatapps group and then i started with luno wallet and since then i have been into crypto.

When I started earning BTC using a game app that's when my interest develop around it, I started learning about it going deeper which have made me to be acquainted around Cryptocurrency.
Post automatically merged:

No doubt, I learned about BTC here at bizdustry, when I joined late December last year. I didn't start immediately to invest, I kicked off investing around BTC and other coins last three months.

Last edited:
How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

The first time i heard about bitcoin was from a friend way back in 2012

,then i did not know much about it nor the purpose of the coin,Then later i started reading about it from the social media,and that was how i got to know much about the cyrptocurency trading market.And reccently i started getting and saving some crypto for myself

Up to this moment I have never decided to trade in Bitcoin. well I got to know about bitcoin few years ago from a friend usually exchange bitcoin for other online currency. my friend is not a millionaire because he has been doing it for a long period of time.

I have not tried trading Bitcoin before because I have not seen a reliable and trustworthy source to put me through. Scammers are too many when it comes to anything Bitcoin.

I learnt about Bitcoin back then In 2015, I was kind of reluctant to join the crypto movement but in 2019 I decided to get into it.

I learned bout Bitcoin many years ago when it was still very fresh and new at that time. It was sometimes I'm 2015 that I started engaging and using Bitcoin little by little for testing purposes

I am reading some portable document formats about cryptocurrencies and they are helping me to gain so many information

Bitcoin was first introduced to me by a friend of mine in 2011. I was persuaded by him to invest at least $100 to earn 1$ as a profit everyday. To his and my surprise,Bitcoin refused to enjoy upsurge both in value and amount.

I have not tried trading Bitcoin before because I have not seen a reliable and trustworthy source to put me through. Scammers are too many when it comes to anything Bitcoin.
Well , scammers are anywhere to be honest , not just in the cryptocurrency world. Scammers are also there in offline world. Bitcoin has got it's own advantages and with technology improving globally , we can expect there would be less to almost zero scammers involved in crypto.

I learned about Bitcoin cryptocurrency in YouTube video tutorial. I was browsing through the internet on how to make money online. There was this YouTube video that captured my attention, I earned one thousand dollars a day in cryptocurrency trading.

I knew about bitcoin a long time ago but a majority of my knowledge actually came from when I started posting in getpaidto forums and I am glad for that knowledge

I got to learn about BTC just during the pandemic. Although I have heard reports about trading and all, I wasn't just interested. So when I began to earn some amount of money in form of BTC, I had to show an interest. Had to look for a wallet and learn the volatility.

The first place I learned about BTC is here at bizdustry. But when it comes to where I heard it, I heard it from people offline talking about it.

I learnt about bitcoin from a friend back in the year 2014. Immediately I was introduced to the cryptocurrency world, I invested on bitcoin and TBC but I lost my wallet paraphrase later which doesn't allow me to have access to that same Blockchain wallet later but I've created another account now and I'm picking thing slowly as the price is unbearable for me at this time.
I learned about Bitcoin through Google. I was searching for online jobs. Some jobs I have seen cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is their way to cash out your earnings.

The first place I learned about BTC is here at bizdustry. But when it comes to where I heard it, I heard it from people offline talking about it.
I hope you have been making money through bitcoin and possibly Investing in it for the future because the coin has huge potentials in it

I hope you have been making money through bitcoin and possibly Investing in it for the future because the coin has huge potentials in it
BTC have potential no doubt, but my investment isn't there. I'm simply focusing on the small coins which I can afford plenty of them for long term saving.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back