What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

During the lock down when there was nothing to do but browse. I joined a group on WhatsApp where we were thought to trade on binance. At first it was confusing until I decided to give it a try bought a little bitcoin and started trading learnt the basics from there I started cryptocurrency. Though not perfect but am happy I am learning.
This is so amazing to me that you actually started learning about cryptocurrency to the lockdown and I am like where have you been on this planet earth that you were just hearing about cryptocurrency during the lockdown?

The first coin I bought for trading on Binance was Akropolis (Akro) that very day I made extra 10% of my Investment then I bought more which I am still holding till now.

How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

Have heard about bitcoin all this while but I'm not interested in it. I even have the mindset that bitcoin or crypto currency is never going to be for me but this year after joining bizindudtry I had to learn about binance to withdraw my money, that Is where my journey to bitcoin started.

I first heard about bitcoin in 2014 in a site called Bubblews, a paid to post site. I earned my first bitcoin through a blogging site called blogjob. I received $100 worth of bitcoin in 2016

Have heard about bitcoin all this while but I'm not interested in it. I even have the mindset that bitcoin or crypto currency is never going to be for me but this year after joining bizindudtry I had to learn about binance to withdraw my money, that Is where my journey to bitcoin started.
I have also been gearing abour bitcoin but i thought it was for the People that scam online, but during the pandemic lockdown , I have learnt a lot about crypto currency and the investment.

I read about bitcoin on business and finance managines. However, I came to know about a lot of crypto currencies after I joined forums, For instance, I did not know about doge until I was on this forum

Forums are easier ways or places to know more about Crypto currencies because people discuss them genuinely that can easily motivate you to be active in it.

Forums are easier ways or places to know more about Crypto currencies because people discuss them genuinely that can easily motivate you to be active in it.
In my own case, I didn't learn about cryptocurrency in any forum but a friend of mine introduced bitcoin to me and you told me everything that I needed to know about the cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is very popular that you will hear about it from any means even if you don’t want to hear about it.I find out about bitcoin from all the sources that someone can hear it from
How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

I got to know about bitcoin sometime in 2016, when I was involved in an MLM business called Zarfund they made use of the coin back then and it's value was not so high.

Yeah and also the best place to earn cryptocurrencies at the same time , which is why everyone is motivated to learn and also there are people who are interested more to learn only than earning.

My active participation in paid Forums has made cryptocurrency activities much more easier for me because of the easy access to information and decision making.

I got to know about bitcoin sometime in 2016, when I was involved in an MLM business called Zarfund they made use of the coin back then and it's value was not so high.
You have been in the game for long, though I knew about MMM and MLM Zarfund and I do hear about bitcoin here and there but I was not involved in it till late 2020 which I was encouraged to invest on by someone I met on telegram.

You have been in the game for long, though I knew about MMM and MLM Zarfund and I do hear about bitcoin here and there but I was not involved in it till late 2020 which I was encouraged to invest on by someone I met on telegram.
Yes, I have know about the coin for that long. Even though we didn't take it seriously and the coin didn't have much value then. I didn't participate in MMM Japan though but I heard they also made use of Bitcoin.

I first heard about bitcoin like 5years ago from some people in my neighbourhood but i believe them to be scammers back then but i started trading in bitcoin last year due to covid-19.

It has not been a long time ever since I was introduced into bitcoins and cryptocurrency, and learn it from a friend offline but when I entered into this forums I have a deep understanding of cryptocurrency and how it work

Everybody who is into bitcoin now should endeavour to learn about the history of Bitcoin because it helps lot especially the bearish movement of Bitcoin and likewise the bull run moments of Bitcoin so that you'll be able to know as to when to invest and went to stay off the markets.

One of my friend said me about bitcoin and then I started searching for it and I joined a site which gives Bitcoins for doing tasks etc later on I joined PTP sites and got to know more about coins here

At first, i used to think bitcoin is something beyond my reach, that i would require alot of money to get it. Until i joined a community that pays in bitcoin cash to write articles with original contents. After that, i started learning about bitcoin from various articles and news.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back