What's new

Where did you learn about Bitcoin?

I first learned about Bitcoin back in 2009, but i was not keen on how it works then and the functions of the blockchain. But later on in 2015, i immersed myself into the nitty grity of Bitcoin, and even bought my first few Satoshis.

I dont know if i can say i have learned about crypto but i can comfortably say i am not a novice when it comes to crypro. I first learned about crypro from my friend. He adviced me to just buy the coin and save it to resell later in the future when it mightt have risen

actually a friend of mine introduced me to cryptocurrency and when I started investing in cryptocurrency I found out that Bitcoin has more demand and also bitcoin is more popular in the marketplace. So I decided to choose bitcoin above all other coin

I learn about bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies on forums like nairaland, because that is one of my most active after bizdustry.
Post automatically merged:

I learn about bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies on forums like nairaland, because that is one of my most active after bizdustry.

How did you originally start trading with Bitcoin? Did a friend tell you? Did you find out about BTC on the news? Was there a specific reason for choosing Bitcoin over any other cryptocurrency? Perhaps you had doubts about it being a scam? What were the reasons that you decided to try it?

I learnt about bitcoin from one of my clas mates when I was in a college some years ago, I didn't know much about it but I was able to grab some things from all he said.

I have been reading about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies in one of the popular forums in my country. This has helped me to get a lot of insights that are valuable to me.

I started hearing about bitcoins on the internet and from friends but I learnt and taught myself about bitcoins online. Though it took me some time to actually understand some cryptocurrencies terms but all my efforts were not wasted.

Well I only recently entered the world of cryptocurrencies. However, I discovered Bitcoin and consequently the crypto that came later, following a TV program a few years ago. The program wanted to point out that after all it was basically scams.
However, more recently, while wandering on the Web, I have discovered much more. Above all important thing, also in this case, it is necessary to know know, before acting. Otherwise anyone could risks to misleading Bitcoin as a scam.

I didn't have enough reason to consider Bitcoin as a scam because I was referred to a site by someone who has been using it to withdraw his earninngs so I saw it as being legit.

Well for me I think I first heard about Bitcoin in 2017 by a friend, I never thought it was a scam and as at then it was very low compared to the amount it is at right now and still what it could become, now seems now like a good time to buy and hodl

i learned everything about it from several forums such as Bizdustry and from my conversations and researches with different people, you can say that we are sharing knowledge :D

I learn about cryptocurrency about 3 years back, what I've been hearing of cryptocurrency but I didn't have any interest until 2018 when I started my first investment in the electronic coin.

Regarding where I learnt about bitcoin. I learnt about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies like ethereum ,litecoin and the rest from a male friend of mine and I made some research online about it

Although i can't remember remember the time cause it has been long but I think it all started when I was conducting a research about cryptocurrency, I discovered bitcoins as the first cryptocurrency to ever existed and according to the research it was created by satoshi nakamoto.

I heard about Bitcoin a couple of years ago. I subscribe to financial online magazines like business insider, forbes, investopedia and I read about bitcoin in these magazines

When i joined bizdustry ,i learned most of the things like i was giving services online as well so i learned about bitcoin and some other currencies as well for clearing my concept more and giving knowledge about currencies in more open and wide ways easily.
I can say that I learned Bitcoin by personal experience. Nobody ever thought me anything about cryptocurrency, I just developed interest in it after several years of hearing about and I began to study about it until have the little knowledge I know about it now.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back