What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

Sadly, I do not have any paid to write gigs, I am not even on any freelancer sites where I can get writing gigs. I was turned down from upwork, and I have not joined other sites
Upwork is filled up on those common and familiar skills. If you want to get upwork permission go for programming skill, graphic design you'll be picked to start selling your skills there. Apart from upwork you can still three freelancer.com and get started there.

I discovered all the legit get paid to post websites that I know via trendri and beermoneyforum which are also paid to post websites as well but now, bizdustry is my number one paid to post forum

I discovered all the legit get paid to post websites that I know via trendri and beermoneyforum which are also paid to post websites as well but now, bizdustry is my number one paid to post forum
The question centered how did you discover them?? I know something helped you to discover them. Either through a friend, from search engines etc.

Well most of the paid to write sites I know are forums, there is bizdustry, tendri also is similar ànd also beermoney but I prefer beermoney least because it's admin isn't that friendly

For those that know this forum in Nigeria called nairaland, that was where I first got a link to a WhatsApp group that talked about a lot of paying and legit paid to post forums
It is not long when I discover this however I discovered it from Maryland because that is one of the link where we get most of our information about such site

I got to know about Paid to write/ post gigs from Nairaland, Nairaland is a site owned by a Nigerian and you can get information about anything from there. It's like the Google of Nigeria.

I got to know about Paid to write/ post gigs from Nairaland, Nairaland is a site owned by a Nigerian and you can get information about anything from there. It's like the Google of Nigeria.
I discover most of my pay to post forum from narialand sites this is 1 place that you can get changing information about business and what is going on in the country.

I discover most of my pay to post forum from narialand sites this is 1 place that you can get changing information about business and what is going on in the country.
You are right, Nairaland is a great platform Bor should I say forum, have met wonderful people through Nairaland. It's the No1 forum in Nigeria.

There is nairaland.com in my country where I get to learn so many things from threads people create there and I think it is my best place to get earninng information.

There is nairaland.com in my country where I get to learn so many things from threads people create there and I think it is my best place to get earninng information.
Most of the get paid to post gig I discovered browsing through nairaland this is where I get most of my information and any news information you get from narialand always legit

Most of the get paid to post gig I discovered browsing through nairaland this is where I get most of my information and any news information you get from narialand always legit
I like it so much that I can spend a whole day reading different informative threads that are available there for us to gain from.

I got to know about earning with opera news some time back, but I couldn't have access to the platform as I did not know how to set up the account then. I think I have to join one of these paid to write platforms as soon as my writing skill is good enough. Thanks for sharing.

Well i do get most of my information about paid gig and other earning online platform on some telegram group band soke forums i participate in.

I get most of the online get paid to write sites even paying you up to date from searching through google or from some friends and also from social media

There is a thread on forumcoin about last site that paid you, I get to know about so many earninng opportunities there and it is helpful.

There is a thread on forumcoin about last site that paid you, I get to know about so many earninng opportunities there and it is helpful.
This is nice please is forumcoin also a pay to post site? I would appreciate if you can give me details of how the site works.

That is awesome for the people in Nigeria. You can easily come across that you can work in from there. Do you get paid to also participate in that site?

I discovered most of these things through most of my friends. We get to share ideas like this especially when it benefits us a lot

When I was active on seo clerks and upwork, I used to receive a lot of gigs from these freelancing platforms, however, these days I get most of the gigs from my existing clients.

That is awesome for the people in Nigeria. You can easily come across that you can work in from there. Do you get paid to also participate in that site?
Unfortunately no but I have gotten a lot of information from that side that gives me money so the site is not bad so far it's serving the purpose of giving information when you so need it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back