What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

If you are a writer there a lot of places that you can find paid to write gigs. When very good example is get paid to forums as well as freelance sites like upwork.

Foxy rating is a great place to get to know sites but I am not fully convinced with the rating as some of them are paid rating.
Well I don't know if they are paid tho , but majority of time I have visited the platform to check for site , I have always gotten the real rating of the platform I am checking on

Well I don't know if they are paid tho , but majority of time I have visited the platform to check for site , I have always gotten the real rating of the platform I am checking on
I don't mean you can't get valid review on a legit site , all I mean is that some sites ask their users to go there and vote for them. So most times the review is not organic

I don't mean you can't get valid review on a legit site , all I mean is that some sites ask their users to go there and vote for them. So most times the review is not organic
You are 100% right about this because there are some site that are fake and most admins are paid , just to promote a platform wrongly

Sometimes I can be a greedy person without actually knowing that I am greedy ,I might even consider it as a smart way of living. how do I know a greedy person, what type of character do they possess ?
Hmm, you're part of the crew that are forming greediness in our country. Greediness is a sin and the highest negative tendency to corruption.

The paid to write gig I am aware of is the paid to post site like bizdustry here, I'm just starting to get familiar with writing, skills and opportunities in itself at large

Sometimes I can be a greedy person without actually knowing that I am greedy ,I might even consider it as a smart way of living. how do I know a greedy person, what type of character do they possess ?
I believe that one can know that he is greedy without being told. When you take what belongs to another , don't consider it as a smart way but greediness

I discovered most of my paid to write gig on Google search because I use to research on how to make money online a lot, and the rest I got invited and reffered to by my friends.
I discovered get paid to write gigs last year. It was introduced to me by a friend. I joined bizdustry and trendri last year. The payout has been very nice. Before then I was using paid to click sites but I'm glad I found paid to write gigs

I discovered most of my get paid to write gigs on different platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Some of my friends dropped the link for those who are ready to make money online and register to start making money online

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
I have just started earning online so I haven't really gotten to know alot of sites that you get paid for writing .except for forum sites like trendri, bizdustry, beermoney forum . But I know of opera news though I haven't started

I discovered most of my get paid to write gigs on different platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Some of my friends dropped the link for those who are ready to make money online and register to start making money online
I discover some too on Facebook and WhatsApp , but many of them that I have seen are mostly scams , the few legit ones I have seen are on forums

Honestly I didn't even know something like that existed until recently when a friend referred me to this website. I'm actually very excited because I love writing and also I'm getting a lot of important information here which is an added advantage and in all am grateful I found this out.

I have just started earning online so I haven't really gotten to know alot of sites that you get paid for writing .except for forum sites like trendri, bizdustry, beermoney forum . But I know of opera news though I haven't started
I've heard that opera news rewards its own hardworking users. But I never tried it before cos I don't know how to get started with them.

Hmm, you're part of the crew that are forming greediness in our country. Greediness is a sin and the highest negative tendency to corruption.
What I meant is that ,someone can be greedy without knowing, do you have any idea of some of the sign that someone can use to know that he or she is greedy, this will actually help a lot of people who doesn't know.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??

I was actually introduced to online earning websites by a friend of mine called Ragnar and we started out from The Forum Wheel. I got to learn about others from there.

I believe that one can know that he is greedy without being told. When you take what belongs to another , don't consider it as a smart way but greediness
That is thief, and obviously it is not the best and that doesn't make you smart, you are actually stealing something that belong to others , greediness might be a little bit different from that but somehow similar.

I was actually introduced to online earning websites by a friend of mine called Ragnar and we started out from The Forum Wheel. I got to learn about others from there.
I once saw you at the forumwheel. Your profile is still there and the last amount you made from the TFW site, which is $32 in total. Its been long for you since you started earning through PTP sites.

Everything and all I ever came to know about getting paid to write or to post gigs and platforms were all from WhatsApp and telegram group discussion boards I have joined in the past

Hmm, are you trying to say that most of the get paid to do tasks online like the paid to post site, microjob tasks where mainly gotten from your social media groups?

Upwork has paid me, bizdustry has too. I recently learnt about freelancing and how LinkedIn can help. I'm currently working on getting my website and branding myself

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back