What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
I discover about bizdustry few months ago from a friend ,he was certainly the one who referred me to and ever since then it is the best paying website I know and it is the one that is currently paying me up till now.

I discover about bizdustry few months ago from a friend ,he was certainly the one who referred me to and ever since then it is the best paying website I know and it is the one that is currently paying me up till now.
Very nice, Bizdustry have been amazing right from day one to now. Admin Alexander have been making favourable changes too around the forum.

Very nice, Bizdustry have been amazing right from day one to now. Admin Alexander have been making favourable changes too around the forum.
Yes he is one of the most trusted website administrator I have ever seen because he always try as much as possible to maintain transparency in the forum, he has really tried for us all and also appreciate him for that.

I get most of my get paid to post or write from a local forum in my country called nairaland. This platform is a hub for individuals and it's an avenue for us to share ideas with one another about different trending issues all over the world

Yes he is one of the most trusted website administrator I have ever seen because he always try as much as possible to maintain transparency in the forum, he has really tried for us all and also appreciate him for that.
Kudos to Alexander. We are hoping we get such kind of Admin here in our country managing an income program without behaving fraudulently as they always behave.

The first paid to write sites that I have was found on YouTube. Initially i joined the forum to promote affiliate link until I found out that one can actually make money there. The name of the site is trendri and this is where I get to know other forums. Trendri is a wonderful site but it's not meant for lazy folks

I never work on gigs. They seem like a waste of time. I prefer getting paid upfront for my content and I only work for those platforms that pay well and upfront money. Gig sites like Fiverr are waste of time. They are popular but they are a waste of time in my opinion.

Kudos to Alexander. We are hoping we get such kind of Admin here in our country managing an income program without behaving fraudulently as they always behave.
Lolz, anything about our country is always like a puzzle that is very difficult for us to get right, greediness as blindfold some people and some of them do not know what to do to improve the quality of mankind.

Lolz, anything about our country is always like a puzzle that is very difficult for us to get right, greediness as blindfold some people and some of them do not know what to do to improve the quality of mankind.
Laughs. Greediness is something that is common here, especially among the politicians. Other individuals have that symptom too that's why we aren't moving forward.

I discovered mine on social media and few was on foxy rating , because i usually visit the platform to check review about platform till I found out some get paid to sites there

Laughs. Greediness is something that is common here, especially among the politicians. Other individuals have that symptom too that's why we aren't moving forward.
Lolz, it's possible that some people also possess the characteristic of greediness, we really need to understand that this is not the best thing and it is one of the things that can hinder a country's progress.

Lolz, it's possible that some people also possess the characteristic of greediness, we really need to understand that this is not the best thing and it is one of the things that can hinder a country's progress.
If greediness isn't address fine in our country, their is no how we can grow with such evil tendency. It slows down country's development cos of few people wants to enjoy alone.

I discovered mine on social media and few was on foxy rating , because i usually visit the platform to check review about platform till I found out some get paid to sites there
Foxy rating is a great place to get to know sites but I am not fully convinced with the rating as some of them are paid rating.

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
I would say most of my leads have been other forums and social media communities. The beauty of social media communities is that you get like minded guys on the same platform. That way, it is easy to exchange ideas and come up with different ideas and recommdations of GTP sites.

Seriously, , I'm of the strong opinion that whenever it comes to any business that you look at making money from posting online, you really need to be very committed to your business in order to make it succeed.

Get paid to write gigs are usually found in freelance platforms like fiverr or upwork. It's easier there because that's where clients come to to search for writers. You can also contact clients for writing gigs if you know them.

Discussion forums. They are the best place you can go to for clients. You just need to know how to convince your client.

Seriously, , I'm of the strong opinion that whenever it comes to any business that you look at making money from posting online, you really need to be very committed to your business in order to make it succeed.
Yes, consistency must be there, no consistency, no gain at all. That's why we need to select any business we are passionate about to love it more, so we'll be consistent with it.

I do not have any freelance portfolio right now but believe me that I am trying to have one very soon. My first and only gig came when somebody approached me on social media to write for him.

If greediness isn't address fine in our country, their is no how we can grow with such evil tendency. It slows down country's development cos of few people wants to enjoy alone.
Sometimes I can be a greedy person without actually knowing that I am greedy ,I might even consider it as a smart way of living. how do I know a greedy person, what type of character do they possess ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back