What's new

Where did you discover most of your get paid to write gigs??

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
There is a site called wahm.com
They have an awesome GPT forum and that’s where I found some of my very first gigs. Especially for transcription. That’s how I heard about Quicktate/iDictate.. from their Writing and Transcription sections.
However, they’re pretty strict when it comes to referral links 😐 so my posts never last long.
Doesn’t stop me from sneaking on there from time to time. I know I pretty much have about an hour of free advertising before the mods get a hold of my posts and take them down.

It was a friend who introduced me to get paid to post the website. The first one I participated on is beer money forum. Since then I have been participate on those forums everyday.

There is a site called wahm.com
They have an awesome GPT forum and that’s where I found some of my very first gigs. Especially for transcription. That’s how I heard about Quicktate/iDictate.. from their Writing and Transcription sections.
However, they’re pretty strict when it comes to referral links 😐 so my posts never last long.
Doesn’t stop me from sneaking on there from time to time. I know I pretty much have about an hour of free advertising before the mods get a hold of my posts and take them down.
I was thinking that Quictate/iDictate is a transcription site. How come its a forum site where you interact with people and also advertise your business.
Post automatically merged:

Upwork has paid me, bizdustry has too. I recently learnt about freelancing and how LinkedIn can help. I'm currently working on getting my website and branding myself
That's fantastic that you're striving in all cylinders to get going with freelancing gigs, and also working on your own site's branding. Keep it up dear, your success comes from your hard work.

I discovered most of my money making platforms opportunities on nairaland forum. The forum has been very helpful to me to discover a lot of things.

I was thinking that Quictate/iDictate is a transcription site. How come its a forum site where you interact with people and also advertise your business.

That's fantastic that you're striving in all cylinders to get going with freelancing gigs, and also working on your own site's branding. Keep it up dear, your success comes from your hard work.
@Sincerem Ha
No, the site is wahm.com and that’s where I first heard about Quicktate/iDictate.
wahm.com has a forum and that’s where you find all the online jobs, but they don’t like referral links.
There’s no advertising or much conversation going on over at Quicktate (or iDictate) .. you’re on your own there just picking up files when they come in and typing them out. The only time I’ve ever talked to anyone was the boss lady when she needed me to proofread a few hours worth of other typists’ work before submitting back to clients.
😉✨

There are a lot social platforms where a lot of interactions on writing gigs are being discovered and also discussed as well. I got into this gig from one of those

We all have the platforms where we discovered most our get paid to write sites that is paying us up to date. Their are some platforms that are very instrumental in listing different kinds of gigs, and those gigs turns out to be a paying ones for years.

Can you share where you discovered most of your online get paid to write sites, paying you up to date??
I discovered get paid to write sites like Bizdustry through Google. I just type the words on the search bar about get paid to write then automatically google will suggest sites to you where you can earn money through writing. That's how simple and very it is to find sites that gets you paid through writing.

Just one particular dude from a local platform in my country introduced and he opened my eyes to the great benefits in getting involved in paid to post platforms and forums that I'm so addicted to today lol!!

I discovered get paid to write sites like Bizdustry through Google. I just type the words on the search bar about get paid to write then automatically google will suggest sites to you where you can earn money through writing. That's how simple and very it is to find sites that gets you paid through writing.
Then you ought to be grateful for google bringing you here to Bizdustry to learn important things and also earning incentive as you interact with others.

@Sincerem Ha
No, the site is wahm.com and that’s where I first heard about Quicktate/iDictate.
wahm.com has a forum and that’s where you find all the online jobs, but they don’t like referral links.
There’s no advertising or much conversation going on over at Quicktate (or iDictate) .. you’re on your own there just picking up files when they come in and typing them out. The only time I’ve ever talked to anyone was the boss lady when she needed me to proofread a few hours worth of other typists’ work before submitting back to clients.
😉✨
Okay, thanks for putting me through about the site wahn.com. which enables you to find other earning sites to earn from. You are truly a good online earner with hosts of other options to earn.

Last edited:
I discovered all my paid to write posts on WhatsApp. I have a friend who is into it for like a year now and he has earned a decent amount of money. So he would teach me the requirements of all the sites.

I just got to learn about these paid to write posts this month and I'm kinda new to the system. I was invited by an old friend to join the platform. But I spend many hours here on Bizdustry more than others.

I've never really worked on a paid to post forum like this before I was always searching for online opportunities to earn until a friend told me about bizdustry

Seriously I never really know much about websites where I can work online and earn money, till a friend of mine introduced me to the project and ever since then I've been able to get more through it.

I discovered most of my money making platforms opportunities on nairaland forum. The forum has been very helpful to me to discover a lot of things.
Nairaland is also where I first discovered my writing gigs. The The rest I learnt of from my time here on Bizdustry.

Nairaland is a good forum to find valuable information if on has the patience to look for it.

I have only tried one paid to write gig, and I was introduced to it by a friend.
I don't know if steemit still maintains its terms.

I discovered most of my get paid to write gigs through friends. I suck at getting information about all these stuffs by myself.

The majority of my get paid to write gigs or hustle is a popular forum back in my country. There's a business section that covers a lot and I don't fail to visit everyday.
In fact, my online earning journey started from that site and I still get regular updates from there.

I discovered my online work through a brother that use to tell me about it, I don't really have time to do my online work, because of my other business.

I've worked on a variety of websites, including writing sites, forum sites, high-yield investment programs, gpt programs, ptc, freelance marketplaces, and website marketplaces. Working on one location led to the discovery of another.

Firstly, through connections i.e friends and also through social media including Facebook, WhatsApp groups, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, telegram and others. These are nice experience with them as I continually benefit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back