What's new

When Should You Use a Credit Card?

I do not use a credit card. Right now I am using online payment processors that are regulated by the government. This is a secure way of using money. Credit cards increase bad debts a lot when you use them a lot.
Payment processors are still effective means of payment. But I don't understand how the use of credit cards for transactions can lead to bad debts when used frequently.

Payment processors are still effective means of payment. But I don't understand how the use of credit cards for transactions can lead to bad debts when used frequently.

I do not intend to use credit card because credit card companies charge a lots of interest money and the interest percentage keeps rising each and every month.

When, do you feel, is the appropriate time to use a credit card for purchase rather than a debit card? I feel it’s best to use it, if you’re planning on making a large purchase, for example, going on holiday. This is because as a consumer, the individual is covered under section 75, in case the flight gets cancelled or you suffer from a serious illness for instance.

It would be most sensible to use a Credit Card for everyday use if you have a cash back or discount offer, and you’re wanting to take larger credit out. You’ve got to prove you a responsible person to lend to.

Are there any other situations when you’d rather use a Credit Card than a Debit Card for purchasing? When is the best time to use a credit card?
Credit card for me is an 100% instrument or means of transaction online,while offline my credit card will only come to place when I am short of cash.

Credit card should be issued to people who have nice or good financial records and are genuine in their ways and act so that it will be easy to repair once there's money to do so...this is mostly issued to employees of a company.

For me I would use a credit card only in cases of emergency or when I'm cash stranded. The idea of using it everytime would only increase my debt which is something I'll not be comfortable with as I'm trying to live debt free.

Using a credit card means that you can be able to buy more goods if you are not having a lot of money at that time then you repair your financial service provider at the end of the day.

A credit card is not something that we should use often sometime we need to check website information and how reliable they are before we can use the card.

We dont need to supply our information to them whenever we are ask to do so.

Some website will ask you to provide the information but at the end of the day they will fraud your card so you need to be very careful

Using a credit card means that you can be able to buy more goods if you are not having a lot of money at that time then you repair your financial service provider at the end of the day.

I have avoided using credit card all the time. In fact, I do not even have a credit card. Credit card increases credit and this means the chances of you suffering from debt increases.

@Good person I think its now left for you I think that shouldnt be the reason why you should stop using a credit card,

because from what I see I beleive that this is technological age so we dont just need to go about without credit card so how you use your credit card dose not really matters the only option is that we sould be very carefull should that we wont fall victim to fraudstar

The simple truth for me is that I'm never going to apply for a credit card because I know how my spending goes. It's something that I can't control when I know that I have a means to spend even when I don't have the money. This is actually why I'm very comfortable with using only debit cards because they are only going to afford me the opportunity to spend only what I have in my account.

Credit card are getting popular throughout the world and I prefer using my credit card when transacting online because its fast , efficient and more safer to use than other card.

Credit card are getting popular throughout the world and I prefer using my credit card when transacting online because its fast , efficient and more safer to use than other card.

I am more likely to use a debit card rather than using a credit card due to the fact that a debit is less likely to increase my bad debts unlike the credit card.

Credit card are so popular infact its one of this things if you dont have one you wont be able to carriedout any transaction that is available online.

I think that credit card need to be use when the website seems to be well trusted,dont give out your card details to anyone that just need it.

Credit card are so popular infact its one of this things if you dont have one you wont be able to carriedout any transaction that is available online.

I think that credit card need to be use when the website seems to be well trusted,dont give out your card details to anyone that just need it.
This is very true. Credit cards have made business transactions to be smooth and easier. However, you must always be security conscious when using credit cards on payment platforms and other websites.

The number of people who hold such kind of cards has also increased a lot in my country as well because the people of my country have been making money and this is why they tend to avail such kind of cards.

For me I think when to use credit card is when you are in need you can use it, when I use my credit card if actually I want to purchase something then i can use it without that I don't like using it.

That is what I also think everyone know when to use a credit card and I think that the best time to use the credit card is when you really want to buy something.
I use mine whenever I want to make purchase online.

That is what I also think everyone know when to use a credit card and I think that the best time to use the credit card is when you really want to buy something.
I use mine whenever I want to make purchase online.
This is very true. Credit cards are mostly used for online purchases and transactions. It has made transactions to be faster and easier no matter the distance involved.

You must be very correct but sometime you use it offline as well like where pos is operating,but for me I use my cards mostly online on website like amazon of ebay they are all good place where I can use my cards conviniently.

This is very true. Credit cards are mostly used for online purchases and transactions. It has made transactions to be faster and easier no matter the distance involved.

Some people also use credit cards when they shop in malls and in many other kind of shops. They also use credit cards when they buy fuel at fuel station. This is why I think that credit cards are used in many physical places as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back