Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
When, do you feel, is the appropriate time to use a credit card for purchase rather than a debit card? I feel it’s best to use it, if you’re planning on making a large purchase, for example, going on holiday. This is because as a consumer, the individual is covered under section 75, in case the flight gets cancelled or you suffer from a serious illness for instance.

It would be most sensible to use a Credit Card for everyday use if you have a cash back or discount offer, and you’re wanting to take larger credit out. You’ve got to prove you a responsible person to lend to.

Are there any other situations when you’d rather use a Credit Card than a Debit Card for purchasing? When is the best time to use a credit card?

The only time I think it is acceptable to use a credit card is when you know you have the means to pay it back.

I know that sounds a bit backward but building credit with cards is all people should use them for at this point as they pose a risk of keeping you in debt for years, even decades.

In my country , we don't normally use credit card because of the situation in the country and the government does not make things easy for the citizen to have a credit card and you can only use credit card in my own opinion only if you have a means of repayment.

For me, I prefer to use it in travel to earn miles. We could also use it in groceries and shopping but we should be mindful of our expenses.

You can choose to use your credit card anytime you feel the need to but always bear in mind that you will need to have a stream of income that can comfortably pay back the money spent from your credit balance.

same idea, You can use your credit card at any time, but always keep in mind that you must have a flow of income that will allow you to comfortably repay the money spent from your balance.

There is some kind of merchants only accepting credit card so there are no alternative means for paying with cryptocurrencies so you are obliged in this case to use Payoneer MasterCard or anything similar to process checkout. If the merchant alternatively accepts crypto I surely use Coinbase for checkout.

There is really no difference between a credit card and a debit card in my country, and so we get to do all our transactions using a single master card that has been given to us by our banks .

There is really no difference between a credit card and a debit card in my country, and so we get to do all our transactions using a single master card that has been given to us by our banks .
same in my country we use master card to carriedout so many transaction but when to use the card is what I need to list out now 1.you need to ensure that the site is safe if you want to purchase.
2.you must not provide your card details to data entry site if you want to buy any information from them they will deduct your money without providing the exact information
I have been a victim of this.

I believe you can use your credit card anytime you wish , most especially when you are going on holidays or you are spending big , but its most advisable when you have loads streams of income.

The best time to use a credit card is in when you are willing to purchase anything online in bulk or a large purchase of goods or booking of flight because of the constitution binding any breach. You should endeavor to have a balanced stream of income though.

Credit cards are very important for online transactions. Also, you could use a credit card to buy things in offline stores if you don't feel like carrying cash around.
same in my country we use master card to carriedout so many transaction but when to use the card is what I need to list out now 1.you need to ensure that the site is safe if you want to purchase.
2.you must not provide your card details to data entry site if you want to buy any information from them they will deduct your money without providing the exact information
I have been a victim of this.
These are very important warnings we should always adhere to. Always ensure that your credit card details are well protected and only use them at very secure sites. Also, don't forget to delete the information about your card at the end of transactions.

Last edited:
The use of a credit card is a very good idea expecially when you are on vacation abroad,but that would mean you will have a means to be able to pay back the money you have taken so that you would not fall short of your repayment plan.

The use of credit cards have made payments and transactions seamless and easier. However, you should be careful when using it online and always guard your card details and pin.

Credit cards can be use for various reason I think for someone like me I only use credit card to make purchase with site like amazon and Alliexpress so I that is where I do use credit I only use it to make purchase in trusted website and some freelancing site that ask for payment

Credit cards can be use for various reason I think for someone like me I only use credit card to make purchase with site like amazon and Alliexpress so I that is where I do use credit I only use it to make purchase in trusted website and some freelancing site that ask for payment
This is very true. Credit cards should only be used for online transactions on sites or platforms that are very secure. This is to avoid theft of card details or hacking of accounts by fraudsters.

This is very true. Credit cards should only be used for online transactions on sites or platforms that are very secure. This is to avoid theft of card details or hacking of accounts by fraudsters.
Though you can use credit card at any where and at any place but i prefer using it when i travels or when I usually go for shopping , and I also normally use it to make transactions online.

Though you can use credit card at any where and at any place but i prefer using it when i travels or when I usually go for shopping , and I also normally use it to make transactions online.
This is very true. The use of credit cards have made transactions easier especially when you're traveling. The only negative with it's usage is that it is prone to fraud especially in online transactions.

Credit card can be use anywhere in the world I use my own credit card for purchase and buy item from a website like amazon and alliexpress and lots more but you need to ensure that the website is well trusted to be sincere.

I do not use a credit card. Right now I am using online payment processors that are regulated by the government. This is a secure way of using money. Credit cards increase bad debts a lot when you use them a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back