What's new

When Should You Use a Credit Card?

Some people also use credit cards when they shop in malls and in many other kind of shops. They also use credit cards when they buy fuel at fuel station. This is why I think that credit cards are used in many physical places as well.
I agree with you. But personally, I have started limiting the use of credit cards to certain transactions. This is to reduce the risks of my card being cloned or compromised by fraudsters.

A lot of banks around here and not even going to allow you to use a credit card. This is why you will have to resort to third-party applications in order to get credit.

I agree with you. But personally, I have started limiting the use of credit cards to certain transactions. This is to reduce the risks of my card being cloned or compromised by fraudsters.

You should use a debit card when it comes to purchasing products from reliable companies. I think debit cards are much better because you may not need to pay interest.

You should use a debit card when it comes to purchasing products from reliable companies. I think debit cards are much better because you may not need to pay interest.
I don't know about paying interests. But I believe some amount will still be deducted from your banking institution as bank charges most times the credit card is used for transactions.

I don't know about paying interests. But I believe some amount will still be deducted from your banking institution as bank charges most times the credit card is used for transactions.

Indeed, banks charge interest when you use credit cards. I guess that some banks also deduct some sort of hidden charges when you use credit cards. However, the amount of deduction is so low that it remains unnoticeable.

Indeed, banks charge interest when you use credit cards. I guess that some banks also deduct some sort of hidden charges when you use credit cards. However, the amount of deduction is so low that it remains unnoticeable.
It's what the banks do. Sometimes they might not even notify you that they are deducting the amount as bank charges. You would just notice small discrepancies in your balance at the end of every transaction.

Credit card is the best way to to borrow the money with bank on low markup. The credit card must be done by the way.purchasing the onlines things or your needs the money is owards the market mark up is to much hire wit the concept of country.

It's what the banks do. Sometimes they might not even notify you that they are deducting the amount as bank charges. You would just notice small discrepancies in your balance at the end of every transaction.

This is definitely one of the reasons why I never use credit card and I never plan to use one in the future. In fact, I do not even need it. I prefer cash, as many shops never accept credit cards in here.

This is definitely one of the reasons why I never use credit card and I never plan to use one in the future. In fact, I do not even need it. I prefer cash, as many shops never accept credit cards in here.
There are a lot of people who don't really fancy the use of credit cards. They are mostly the elderly people who are used to the system of cash for a long time and they find it difficult to adapt to new innovations.

There are a lot of people who don't really fancy the use of credit cards. They are mostly the elderly people who are used to the system of cash for a long time and they find it difficult to adapt to new innovations.

There are many reasons why so many people avoid using debt and credit cards. One of the main reasons is the theft issues. Some other issued also include missing the card and getting in trouble.

There are many reasons why so many people avoid using debt and credit cards. One of the main reasons is the theft issues. Some other issued also include missing the card and getting in trouble.
On the other hand, the use of credit cards have revolutionized financial transactions. It has made business transactions easier and faster and I believe it's advantages outweighs the disadvantages.

On the other hand, the use of credit cards have revolutionized financial transactions. It has made business transactions easier and faster and I believe it's advantages outweighs the disadvantages.

I do not think that credit cards are quite successful everywhere. In my country, the credit card and the debit card machines do not even work in many places in the first place!

I do not think that credit cards are quite successful everywhere. In my country, the credit card and the debit card machines do not even work in many places in the first place!
Generally credit cards have made transactions easier. I know they might fail to work sometimes due to network problems but it doesn't happen everytime.

Generally credit cards have made transactions easier. I know they might fail to work sometimes due to network problems but it doesn't happen everytime.

There are many places where card do not work and people have to carry cash in case the card does not work. This is a really huge problem in many places that needs to get addressed.

You can use credit card payment for anything you want as long as you can pay your credit card bills within the payment window you have been given. In my opinion, you can use your own money to make investment, and use bank's money through credit to pay bills.

You can use credit card payment for anything you want as long as you can pay your credit card bills within the payment window you have been given. In my opinion, you can use your own money to make investment, and use bank's money through credit to pay bills.
Credit cards are mostly used for online transactions. You can also use credit cards instead of cash to pay for goods and services if the amount of money is quite high for that particular transaction.

Credit cards are mostly used for online transactions. You can also use credit cards instead of cash to pay for goods and services if the amount of money is quite high for that particular transaction.

In many places the card processing machine does not work and people carry cash so I really do not see the point of carry a card with you if you need to carry cash with you.

In many places the card processing machine does not work and people carry cash so I really do not see the point of carry a card with you if you need to carry cash with you.
That's why most people choose to go out with both. Personally I prefer using cash because of unforseen circumstances that might come with the use of credit cards.

That's why most people choose to go out with both. Personally I prefer using cash because of unforseen circumstances that might come with the use of credit cards.
I don't like carrying cash when going out. Carrying a huge amount of money is risky because you might be a target for armed robbers and other criminals elements.

I don't like carrying cash when going out. Carrying a huge amount of money is risky because you might be a target for armed robbers and other criminals elements.
yes it is not safe to always go out with huge amount of money. You must always be security conscious and I think using a credit card might help you in case you're a target of criminals.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back