What's new

When a stock market crashes and everyone is desperately selling, who is actually willing to buy?

sharonpedrosa

Familiar Face
Dec 20, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This man is.

Buffett knows that from 5 to 8 years, there's a crash in the United States. In addition to that, he knows that the market will not take so long to recover. It is not speculation, but it is American history. “Looking at prices is not investing,” he once said. It is quite complicated but I'll explain it the way I understood it.

1. Over the last three decades, Buffett buy more stocks in a year crash than a normal year.
  2. Buffett looks at the company, its competitors, its management team, its product, its stock price, and its history.
  3. He tries to buy $1 for 60 cents.
  4. If he found the right company but with an overvalued stock price, he'll wait for a crash.
  5. In addition, when the market crashes, you can't just throw your money at any stock expecting the stock to go up. Many companies can't recover.
  6. That's why Buffett spends years learning about a stock.
  7. He said, I made some mistakes in the past, but I never lost a lot of money.
  8. Why? Because he always does number 3.

I am not a speculator but if I have excess money that I can let it stay in the bank for 5 years then I would venture to buy stocks of big companies during a crash. The price is very low, of course, but just be sure that the company will try to recover. If it folds up then you lose.

I don't really know much about stock market but judging from crypto currency point of view , its like asking who's willing to buy bitcoin when they know its crashing, it's only a gambler that can do such, because the probability that you will loose all your money is 90%.

I am not a speculator but if I have excess money that I can let it stay in the bank for 5 years then I would venture to buy stocks of big companies during a crash. The price is very low, of course, but just be sure that the company will try to recover. If it folds up then you lose.
Yes, you are truly right. Every businesses with it's own risk. If the business collapses, and fold up then one might loose out completely.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, you are truly right. Every businesses with it's own risk. If the business collapses, and fold up then one might loose out completely

Last edited:
Answering based on the topic, o believe there are lots of persons who would be willing to buy when the price is low, there investors who specializes in this. They wait for the pice to go down then they start making their investments caus they know after some time the price would most definitely go up again.

Just like the example and strategies of a great man you gave, the whole thing or summary is in one word "research". Once you keep researching and getting more information about the company that went down, you can then make profitable decisions.

I think one thing about the stock market is that there are always buyers and Sellers , bearish and bullish run ,there are still people that would still buy the stock because some people are inexperienced traders

I think there would be many people willing to buy even when the price crashes. This is because there are some stocks that will rise again faster than others, then one can make profit at this time. Remember, the rule is always to buy when it is low and sell when it is high so as to make profit which is the main aim of any business.

This is where the most intelligent investors are always going to come into play. Whenever people are selling their stocks is because of the reaction to a news and when the news has died that it is going to go back up again.

This is a trait of winners, taking the risk of utilizing an opportunity when other people are getting scared. This is what makes Warren buffet and the likes to wins all the time.

It is the sophisticated investors that will buy shares and stock at that time because because he knows that the price for the stocks are cheap. And when do you reach the rock bottom by rise again. He is going to make a lot of money when everybody wants to buy again.

That's the problem with inexperienced investors. What you need to do is start investing when the share market cashes. When everyone is selling, you need to start buying. That's how you profit from share market.

Those people that are selling it are not using the money for anything but they are waiting for a save opportunities for them to invest their money back, as I understand sometimes when the crypto market is crashing, this may trigger most people to sell out their cryptocurrency and buy it at a lower price.

This man is.

Buffett knows that from 5 to 8 years, there's a crash in the United States. In addition to that, he knows that the market will not take so long to recover. It is not speculation, but it is American history. “Looking at prices is not investing,” he once said. It is quite complicated but I'll explain it the way I understood it.

1. Over the last three decades, Buffett buy more stocks in a year crash than a normal year.
  2. Buffett looks at the company, its competitors, its management team, its product, its stock price, and its history.
  4. If he found the right company but with an overvalued stock price, he'll wait for a crash.
  5. In addition, when the market crashes, you can't just throw your money at any stock expecting the stock to go up. Many companies can't recover.
Except the crashed market has no potential for resuscitation, there is always someone willing to buy. It is usually difficult at such times trying to find one who would buy your stocks, most times it falls back to a loss.

This man is.

It might be difficult finding a buyer.
For some investors, it is usually the best time to buy as the price will be low.
So, when the market crashes, it is not always a bad time for everyone.

New investors will always be there, even in the crypto space there are a lot of people who are still looking for the right moment for them to invest in cryptocurrency, they are praying for all cryptocurrencies to go down... No matter how people are selling new investors will always be.

When stock market crashes, there are people who will still buy because they see new opportunities to recycle one product to another and also earn something good.

At that time of moment, I will be very interested and willing to buy if I have the financial strength this is because the value at that time will be less expensive and targeting the future.

When the stock market is crashing and people are selling out of fear, it is the wise ones who knows that when the market falls it would rise higher than it was before that buys and hold more value.

Like Warren says it's important to know when to sell and buy and that's what distinguishes those who would succeed in the stock market and those who won't, I should never panic sell

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back