What's new

When a stock market crashes and everyone is desperately selling, who is actually willing to buy?

If I am an expert in that field, I will definitely go back to the drawing board to.see if I could get a reasonable information on the future of the investment before buying the dip.

One thing about the stock market is that there are always buyers and sellers, bearish and bullish runs, and some people are inexperienced traders, so there are still people buying stocks.

You have to be willing to buy whenever there is a massive sell-off in the cryptocurrency industry so that you can have an opportunity to be able to make profit whenever the price increases and that is just how people make their own money.

You have to be willing to buy whenever there is a massive sell-off in the cryptocurrency industry so that you can have an opportunity to be able to make profit whenever the price increases and that is just how people make their own money.
The market goes two ways it's either some people are selling off their assets maybe In crypto currency or in stock while other would be buying back those assets that's just how it operates.

When the market crushes it is the best time to buy because the price of these stocks would have come down and that is the best strategy to buy and hold to sell when the price is up.

No matter how people are selling there are already thousands of people that are ready to pick up the best share at the best opportunity. In most cases those that are selling will eventually buy it at the bottom.

Warren Buffet's strategy should serve as a lesson to people who are trading stocks or even cryptocurrency.

This is one of the best strategy i am using to invest in cryptocurrency currently. I try as much as possible to buy during the bears season and sell when everyone is buying.

There is a popular saying that millionaires are made during a bear market and that is exactly what you should be doing whenever you see that the price of something valuable is reducing.

When the market crashes , that means people are selling off . Those that are selling off will also at the same time be willing to buy it in a saver low point. It is still the same people that will still buy it to make the price increase again.

That is definitelly the result of a long history of studying the stock market over time,and that has really paid off for him,the strategy he usually employ towards stock is a very wise one,buying at a very low rate while the stock is down.

If the stock market is crashing and people are selling I think that the very set of people who are willing to buy are those people who want to sell when the market appreciate.

Sometime they may be those individual that will sell when the market go bull

There are alot of people who will want to buy someone like me I will buy even when the market seems to be crashing.

Because I know that someday and one day there will be a rise and I sell it and start making alot of profit through it.

Actually investment is all about risk taking and it's management if you are not ready to bear the risk, you can't invest. If the market crash a d people are selling I will buy because I believe within a short period of time the market will raise again.

Actually investment is all about risk taking and it's management if you are not ready to bear the risk, you can't invest. If the market crash a d people are selling I will buy because I believe within a short period of time the market will raise again.
I agreed with you because from what I see that is even the right set of time where you can buy when the market appreciate then you can initiate a sell.
There are so much risk there but sometime having the help of professional can help you chose or make the right choice through broker

I agreed with you because from what I see that is even the right set of time where you can buy when the market appreciate then you can initiate a sell.
There are so much risk there but sometime having the help of professional can help you chose or make the right choice through broker
You must be very correct I think that its even the right time for people to buy because from what I know sooner or latar things may become normal and I beleive that buying at that period will ensure that you sell high when the time due and make some profit

When the stock market is crashing I beleive that its the right time for someone to start buying when the market appreciate then you can sell it at a good rate and move on but some people will just feel reductant during such period which they regreat later

There is a popular saying that millionaires are made during a bear market and that is exactly what you should be doing whenever you see that the price of something valuable is reducing.
That is what it is when it comes to the issue of stock market and even foreign exchange,because there are lots of gains to be maximise from such bearish run in the market,lots of person usually make huge money though.

I may not really have much idea of the stock market personally. But I believe that if people are selling in cryptocurrency and forex they are still generating profit because the market are for both side. Don't you think the same is also applicable to the stock market ?

Actually its the risk taker that are actually willing to buy your stock even at the point when they realises the market has crashes and the price is falling , becayse they believe a miracle might still happen and the stock might rise up ,

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back