What's new

When a stock market crashes and everyone is desperately selling, who is actually willing to buy?

When a stock market crashes and everyone is desperately selling, who is actually willing to buy? The quick answer: Smart investors. This man is. Buffett knows that from 5 to 8 years, there's a crash in the United States

Just like the example and strategies of a great man you gave, the whole thing or summary is in one word "research". Once you keep researching and getting more information about the company that went down, you can then make profitable decisions.

I don't really understand the number 3 point. Could you explain in clear term? I bought $1 for 60cents , is a phrase and needs explanation. I will be waiting for your response soon.

I don't really know much about stock market but judging from crypto currency point of view , its like asking who's willing to buy bitcoin when they know its crashing, it's only a gambler that can do such, because the probability that you will loose all your money is 90%.
It is actually almost the same thing as cryptocurrency trading because when everything is falling a lot of people that are panicking would definitely sell and it is only the real investor that buys in such time.

This is why patient people with good decision making ability are always getting richer. A crash in price is inevitable, it is what you do with it that determines if you'll make money or not. Those rushing to sell are selling short, while those buying are buying cheap.

Yes, I will be willing to buy, if I have thr financial strength to. If the stock market crash today, it doesn't mean it crash forever but with time the value of it operation will still raise again.

When stock market crash and people are selling there stockbroker or shares I feel some have seen a vision and still have hope so they know joy will come in the money

Logically, when there`s a crisis, it`s better not to take risks. I once took a risk and lost a sum of money. It was insignificant, but then I realized that risk doesn`t justify itself. Risk is almost always loss. Now I invest only in time-tested companies. For example, I advise you to look at Dividend Aristocrats, it has a lot of useful info. Also during the crisis I try to stick to risk-free investments - in objects with a minimum probability of default and a high level of liquidity. Mainly these`re deposits in large banks with foreign capital. They have a low rate of return, but it's better than nothing.

Last edited:
Actually whr the stock market crash, and people are desperately selling, it's the best time for someone who want to invest to takes his chance because after that, the value will definitely increase.

J
Actually whr the stock market crash, and people are desperately selling, it's the best time for someone who want to invest to takes his chance because after that, the value will definitely increase.
You are absolutely right. When they are selling ,.you should be buying. The business strategy is not following the crowd . Just do the opposite of what majority are doing.

Well , there are still investors out there who buy against the odds , predicting the rise in a stock after experience a bearish trend and investors are desperately selling out their stocks.

The raise in the stock market exchange standard can not be predicted so if you want to invest, the best option is to buy when many others are trying to sell out due to it failure. The value will be less and you will sell when the value increases or raise.

The market crashing is actually the best time to buy from my own point of view. I do not see any need to always sell especially when you are already in losses.

It is actually the best choice to buy during a crash as long as you have 2 things:
1.the ability to keep that money in the investment for a long time(so like you don't need to withdraw it or anything)
2.the knowledge about the company that you are gonna invest in its stock enough to be able to decide if it's gonna recover or not

When the price of stock is relatively low a lot of people will be forced to buy more which also indicate that more people are likely to exert a huge buying Force thereby pushing the price up and even know.

It is actually the best period to buy, especially for anybody who really knows what they're doing because they will not lose out at all , if they hold on and exercise patience.

Value-based investors always wait for a market dip, correction or crash before they purchase any share or stock. They calculate the value of the company and its share based on its earnings and revenue and they would wait till the stock prices reach the level they want and they would buy if they trust the company would perform better in the future. Many of the legendary and multi-billionaires in the share market are investors. A good example of a value investor is Mr. Warren Buffet.

When the Markek of the stocks crashed, people would be panicking and they continue to sell but as a trader who know the onion of trading. It is actually the time to buy.
When the Markek of the stocks crashed, people would be panicking and they continue to sell but as a trader who know the onion of trading. It is actually the time to buy.

Someone mentioned that a stock market crash is likely to happen this year in June. Not sure what that will look like but I will be keeping an eye on this.

The people who are willing to be buying whenever there is a crash in the stock market are usually the people who end up winning. The best time to always buy a particular commodity is when there is a huge supply.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back