What's new

Do you think the stock market is currently overvalued?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$17.2100USD
Biznotes
Well, let's investigate this issue, I believe that the stock market is overvalued, the reasons are several, the first of all is that as we know interest rates are extremely high, and that historically has never been good for the economy in the long term, once rates begin to be lowered, the market begins to collapse and this is because, when rates are lowered, it is because the effect that was sought by increasing interest rates has already been achieved, that is, slowing down the economy and consumption to lower inflation, then it can cause a lot of damage to the economy.

Another point why I think it is overvalued is because we have 2 active wars and an extremely complicated geopolitical panorama, I think the market is not adequately pricing the events and tensions that exist in the world, how can many indexes and companies be in historical maximums with the context that we have on the table, in socioeconomic, macroeconomic and geopolitical terms?

On the other hand, I believe that the market is extremely leveraged and, I believe that this leverage at some point will have to be cleaned, which could lead to a cascade of liquidations and therefore, severe corrections in the financial market, we have not yet seen the famous recession that so many analysts and economists have been announcing for 2 to 2 and a half years, and let us remember that the recession does not arrive when everyone warns about it, but when we least expect it.

Those are my conclusions.

In my opinion, it is not so overvalued because at the end of this year all prices started to rise because the cryptocurrency also grew strongly at the end of this year. In my opinion, these are usually too high prices for shares because most of the companies of this row have not done anything and the prices are growing simply by inertia.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back