What's new

What's the scariest high risk investment you ever made?

I just newly joined the train if investments that are risky. The risks are high but I engaged in it due to the fact that everything in itself, is a risk. At the moment, I am folding my hands to see the outcome. But it has potential or signs of yielding.

I haven't made many high risk like investments in my life. I have done a few, but it's only when I knew it was something I felt comfortable investing in. I do a lot of research and take my time with it. I never rush when it comes to investing.

But... Around 10 years or so ago. I invested $5000 of what I had made on a recent temp job, into starting this new business. I don't want to go into detail about the service, as I still may try to invest into the idea again. But, I'm sure you guessed right by this point, but that $5000 was gone, I made no return on the investment and was out of everything. I had like a couple hundred to my name after that. This of course was when I kind of started working, and making good money.

It was a major blow, but I thankfully recovered. I still feel like crap every time I think of it. :( But I have to remind myself, because I never want to repeat that mistake again.
For the 1st time in my life, I invested 500 PKR with a person without knowing about his plans and strategies to earn profit.
He just took my money and run away without paying it back and that was the worst investment that i made without any knowledge and experience.

The scariest investment was when I traded on for ex, knowing fully well that I had little or no information about it because I saw my friend investing in it I decided to dabble in it. I literally emptied my account and used all the money to trade I wasn't familiar with the market and how it works I ended up losing all my money at the end of the day I would never invest in what I don't know how it works ever again.
What a pity dear, at least you've learned your lessons not to delve into a business nor investment with zero experience over what you want to gain from. Its not a ponzi scheme where you just deposit money and hoping to earn dividends without work. In forex trading you must show working with patience and experience.

The scariest high risk investment, i will ever make is investment in forex, if am not mistaken i invested about $100. At the first place i was scared but the owner assured me that am not going to run loss, so at the end of the day i did not run loss.

I haven't made many high risk like investments in my life. I have done a few, but it's only when I knew it was something I felt comfortable investing in. I do a lot of research and take my time with it. I never rush when it comes to investing.

But... Around 10 years or so ago. I invested $5000 of what I had made on a recent temp job, into starting this new business. I don't want to go into detail about the service, as I still may try to invest into the idea again. But, I'm sure you guessed right by this point, but that $5000 was gone, I made no return on the investment and was out of everything. I had like a couple hundred to my name after that. This of course was when I kind of started working, and making good money.

It was a major blow, but I thankfully recovered. I still feel like crap every time I think of it. :( But I have to remind myself, because I never want to repeat that mistake again.
I think all new investors and business people must get burnt at least once to learn this lesson.

I've lost a lot of money to network marketing, and with absolutely zero success. It's a valuable lesson I can't forget.

My scariest Investment was starting a grocery business in a relatively new environment devoid of any form of business. At first it was really scary because I had to deal the the uncertainty of people not patronizing me but after some months I got satisfied with the level of patronage in that new environment.

I would say that long invest was the scariest investment I made in recent months, because it required a huge start up about$150-$200 which I invested in, although I invested and lost the money but I have gotten over it now.
Post automatically merged:

I think all new investors and business people must get burnt at least once to learn this lesson.

I've lost a lot of money to network marketing, and with absolutely zero success. It's a valuable lesson I can't forget.
I would really love to know your experience with network marketing companies so that we can learn from your experience as i myself have participated in some network marketing companies and would like to share points too.

Last edited:
I invested some money in HYIP programs and I still regret investing money in those ponzi scheme. I took me a hard time earning those $27 online and I invested all of them in different online HYIP programs. In the end, I got scammed and I was left with nothing. I will NEVER invest in HYIP EVER again.

The most scariest high risk investment in have ever done is crypto though I have not made any loss since I have started. But I invested on one forex platform and lost all my funds in the platform.

The scariest high risk I have ever taken before, is investing in a platform, that is obviously having issues, and I still decide to invest my money.

Concerning the scariest high risk investment that that I ever made. Well, I saw a person Instagram account with lot of bet wins testimony so I tried chatting him to give me winning games, he charged my money and I also reserved some money to use and stake the game, unfortunately, none of the predictions came and before and knew it, he had already blocked me

We all have our ups and down which we are meant to learn from.. I'v spend money on businesses that never bring return which i can call an investment....

I think the scariest high-risk business that you can ever investing is investing in a business which you know nothing about because you doing that you will be vulnerable to anything that comes your way.

The day I invested just 200$ of my money on bitcoin, I got scared so much of the volatility in price and once my investment matured, I got my funds out instantly.

My own was not actually an investment,it was trading future on binance with my only trading capital and investment,the risk was so much thank God i was on profit on the trade, since then i don't trade future again, future is for top traders only not for a novice like me.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back