What's new

What's the scariest high risk investment you ever made?

I haven't made many high risk like investments in my life. I have done a few, but it's only when I knew it was something I felt comfortable investing in. I do a lot of research and take my time with it. I never rush when it comes to investing.

But... Around 10 years or so ago. I invested $5000 of what I had made on a recent temp job, into starting this new business. I don't want to go into detail about the service, as I still may try to invest into the idea again. But, I'm sure you guessed right by this point, but that $5000 was gone, I made no return on the investment and was out of everything. I had like a couple hundred to my name after that. This of course was when I kind of started working, and making good money.

It was a major blow, but I thankfully recovered. I still feel like crap every time I think of it. :( But I have to remind myself, because I never want to repeat that mistake again.
Hmm this is one area that I guess doesn't make me a good entrepreneur, I have discovered that I don't like to take risks, I love playing safe and as such never invested in any high risk investment scheme

The scariest investment in have ever made was on a HYIP program or platform. I put in about $100 and was scammed instantly of it

One of the most scariest investment I have made in my life till date was actually the purchase of bitcoins. I was seeing the prices rising and was just telling myself that it was just too good to be true because what if the prices started dropping and I lost all my money.

There’s generally a good reason penny stocks are so cheap. They frequently have no track record of making money. Alternatively, they could have gotten into trouble and been delisted from a big stock exchange.

Since penny stocks trade infrequently, you will have difficulty selling your shares if you decide to sell.

I invested about 10,000 worth of my country's CURRENCY in some crypto currencies that appear to have no value right now, though I'm considering long term, but I feel scared at times.

For me it has to be sports betting, it was a high risk investment indeed because since there are no guarantees with bet, anything can happen even big teams lose to the smaller teams

This reminded me of the MMM. I invested hugely in this ponzi scheme and even borrowed a huge amount of money to participate but at the end of the I ran into debt.

Like i have already stated up there. mine was in those so called hyip sites. When ingot scamed, i kept on contacting them for my invesyment not knowing i was aready their victim till it dawned me

I have not involve in any high scaring business that I experience risk but from all indications there are business which are highly risky in investment.

The scariest investment I ever made was when I invested a lot money on a crypto trading platform last year. The investment failed and I lost a lot of money

I have done some investments over the years but the scariest investments was my cryptocurrency investment. I blindly invested on it without thorough investigation which made me to loose so much money into it.

I have taking some risk to invest in some investment online the business involved paying some people in two weeks before you can get your payment will take you two weeks too.

Nope I don't use my money to do any investment that is not listed as legit by the government. Expect the pozi scheme... I run from those with all of my heart and soul.

The scariest high risk investment I eve made was on HYIP. I invested heavily on HYIP. back then paypal supported HYIP and had invested $400 via paypal. When the site scammed me, I filed a case with paypal and I got full refund.

Last year I invested a huge amount of money in a cooking business. Before I know it covid came with the lockdown. It was really a depressing period for me. Until when things calmed down a bit.

My scariest investment was when i invested in a hyip platform and i was not paid , i waited for days and wasn't happy ,because the delay was too much

Yeah....we have taken a lot of risk which are high risk but when out comes to scariest then thats another level because it must be scary

I only fell into ponzi scheme once, I invested into an income schem called MMM in my locality, it scammed me my hard earned funds. That made me to stop investing online, to focus on doing some task to recover.

I have never risked investment with very high amounts of money. I think my scariest experience was investing $10 in a bitcoin trippler site. I lost that money and it was very dissapointing. Since then, I have never tried investing in HYIP sites anymore.

I can remember the first time I started forex live tading with about $250. That was a very huge amount for me then. As the price action was moving up and down my heart was pounding heavily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back