What's new

What's the highest a single Bitcoin got so far?

The Chinese government, Chinese mining company and whales from some other countries are the one that are manipulating the price in cryptocurrency, it will bounce back but it will take sometimes.
Lol, the Chinese made it obvious they aren't in the run anymore to get things going around Cryptocurrency. They caused the market drop down with the whales plus the coins makers.

Lol, the Chinese made it obvious they aren't in the run anymore to get things going around Cryptocurrency. They caused the market drop down with the whales plus the coins makers.
I don't know why and what they have gain in doing this, they have seriously weaken bitcoins because bitcoins have been in the resistance between twenty nine thousand dollars and $39000 for a very long time without breaking it.

I think the peak of Bitcoin as at April then was about $62000. However, with the recent bearish moment in the market some analyst are still predicting that the coin will get up to like $100000 before the end of the year
Post automatically merged:

I think the peak of Bitcoin as at April then was about $62000. However, with the recent bearish moment in the market some analyst are still predicting that the coin will get up to like $100000 before the end of the year

Last edited:
I can see bitcoin reaching $100,000 by the end of 2021. last yeat it started growing from $11K and reached over $50 by the end of the year Based on that calculation, I believe it will go pas $100K
With how things are rigjt now, it might be abit hard for bitcoin to reach this level of price value. But then again no one can really predict how it would go. We still have some months before year ending. So anything can still happen

Currently a single Bitcoin is worth $51,509, but just a couple days ago it was at $47,000+. What was the highest a single Bitcoin got so far? I wish I had the skills to invest in Bitcoin, because I would for sure mine some just to make a little bit.

Has it reached $100,000 yet? If it does, that is going to be crazy.
The all time high of bitcoin has not gone past $66,000 and there are speculations that it might reach $100,000 before the end of this year. But I don't think it will happen this year

Early this month Bitcoin was trading at 51k but in recent weeks, the sudden ban of crypto trading by the Chinese government has seen the market crashing back and this has left Bitcoin struggling at the 41k mark

Currently a single Bitcoin cost about $43k but we could see the price move up to 50k and above in the next bull run, before the end of the year

As crazy as it seems, I can see it going as far as $400k or more in about two to three years. The thing that will drive this will probably be national adoption.

No one really knows how far Bitcoin can because the price is being determined by the rate of trade and adoption.
The higher the demand for Bitcoin, the higher the price.
So in the near future Bitcoin could worth a million dollars

No one really knows how far Bitcoin can because the price is being determined by the rate of trade and adoption.
The higher the demand for Bitcoin, the higher the price.
So in the near future Bitcoin could worth a million dollars
Yes everything about cryptocurrency is based on the law of demand and supply and since bitcoins is the official cryptocurrency to exist ,it is possible for bitcoins to even reach 1 million u.s. dollars or even more as you have said.

Bit coin has worth more than $52k dollars,but currently it values has fall a little,but in about five years to come i see Bitcoin rising to $100k

I really don't pay attention to the price of Bitcoin since last year because I was a novice. Still I earn in Bitcoin via one of my writing sites. I have accumulated up to $100 worth of Bitcoin before but sold it out.

bitcoin is going high each and every day and also many people are investing in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is more popular but right now bitcoin has not getting to $100,000 yet but I believe in future it will get $100,000

Bitcoin is increasing in value every day, and many people are investing in it since it is more popular. Bitcoin has not yet reached $100,000, but I believe it will do so in the future.

I don't know much about crypto currencies but i've heard bitcoin once reached the price of about sixty thousand dollars. Alot of people are predicting the price may rise more in the future.

The current all-time high of Bitcoin is standing at 65000 United States dollars. This is actually a very big amount of money and right now it is currently experiencing a deep but with time it is going to go back up again.

Currently a single Bitcoin is worth $51,509, but just a couple days ago it was at $47,000+. What was the highest a single Bitcoin got so far? I wish I had the skills to invest in Bitcoin, because I would for sure mine some just to make a little bit.

Has it reached $100,000 yet? If it does, that is going to be crazy.
No.
Bitcoin has not reached $100,000 yet.
There was a time last year it climbed up to about $60,000 and then it began to drop. It is certain a lot of investors can't wait for it to hit the $100,000 mark!

Bitcoin has reached it's all time high of over $60000 and I'm so sure latest by the beginning of next year, it'll be reaching the $100k mark.
I'm going to ensure that I purchase some of this coins for myself this year.

The highest value of the bitcoin is a little above the $60k. It is very imperative to note that the bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to hold for a long-term investment. It will definitely surge on the long run.

I don't really think reaching $100,000 for a bitcoin will take place anytime soon, but I think it will be up to that amount In the future only if people keep demanding for it over other coins.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back