What's new

What's the highest a single Bitcoin got so far?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Currently a single Bitcoin is worth $51,509, but just a couple days ago it was at $47,000+. What was the highest a single Bitcoin got so far? I wish I had the skills to invest in Bitcoin, because I would for sure mine some just to make a little bit.

Has it reached $100,000 yet? If it does, that is going to be crazy.

Bitcoin is valued back to the amount you stated on your topic. It was peaked at $60k last week but things have started going down around the coin. The total amount I've made around Bitcoin is 355k satoshis which was during December 2020.

i think that the most i have seen is sixty thousand united states dollar 60k usd. it is definitely going to break through that barrier with time. it is rising and doesn't look like stopping anytime soon and i can say it owns the market.

Currently a single Bitcoin is worth $51,509, but just a couple days ago it was at $47,000+. What was the highest a single Bitcoin got so far? I wish I had the skills to invest in Bitcoin, because I would for sure mine some just to make a little bit.

Still at 60k value mark and very soon its going above that mark. I relieve before the end of this year button would hit $100k marks which i believe its not going to be crazy though but a huge profit for investors the skills to incest is not hard unlike trading....

This highest altitude so far for bitcoin to have reached is $51,000+ and it's volatility sometimes can never be neglected. Bitcoin price escalation has been projected to hit $100,000 or more in the nearest future.

bitcoin is going high each and every day and also many people are investing in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is more popular but right now bitcoin has not getting to $100,000 yet but I believe in future it will get $100,000

Bitcoin is the world's leading digital coin in the cryptocurrency market and it has attained a great height beyond imaginations and it can still surpass the highest it has attained.

You see. Although you wrote this thread just a week ago, the news seems that its all-time high, Bitcoin reached it yesterday, surpassing its maximum threshold of $ 63,000.

I believe that the most I have seen is 60,000 US dollar 60k usd. it is certainly going to get through that boundary with time. it is rising and doesn't look like halting at any point in the near future and I can say it claims the market.

The highest I have the the value of Bitcoin reached is $60k and it has dropped from that amount ever since but I believe by the end of the year, it will pass $60k

A biticon has gotten to twenty six thousand y and this is a lot of money, it is also an improvement in the cryptocurrency market, which will encourage Investors to invest.

The highest that I have seen Bitcoin price gotten to is $65,000 and I feel that the price will surely get to about a hundred thousand dollar in the next 3 months from now.

I foresee Bitcoin approaching 60,000$ , my concern is how to benefit from this rather than miss out when the chances are cleared. Bitcoin it's currently dwindling.

Bitcoin is one of the best in all the cryptocurrency so far and it is well known all over the world I guess. So no matter how it may come down,it will also rise and top the chart again. So if anyone is interested in investing in any of the cryptocurrency I will suggest to go in for bitcoin tho.

The highest bitcoin got so far around this year was $61,000 and i dont think it can reach $100,000 and the highest i forsee it goes up is between the range of $65,000 - $70,0000.

It is possible for bitcoin to reach up to a hundred thousand dollars because Bitcoin is very popular and also the rate continue
The highest bitcoin got so far around this year was $61,000 and i dont think it can reach $100,000 and the highest i forsee it goes up is between the range of $65,000 - $70,0000.
to increase everyday in the marketplace

In 2017, the fifth price bubble popped. At the start of the year, the cryptocurrency's price was floating around $1,000. Following a brief period of decline in the first two months, the price soared from $975.70 on March 25 to $20,089 on December 17.

A couple of days ago, I think Bitcoin was $64K. This is the highest proce bitcoin has ever reached. However, the price dropped and I think it is around $54K. Bitcoin is so volatile.

As far as I know, the highest value bitcoin has reached was 65 thousand USD. When it reached that value, people began to predict that bitcoin was heading towards 100,000 USD. But the price droppes.

I can see bitcoin reaching $100,000 by the end of 2021. last yeat it started growing from $11K and reached over $50 by the end of the year Based on that calculation, I believe it will go pas $100K

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back