What's new

What's the highest a single Bitcoin got so far?

Bitcoin value has tasted the $60k mark this year. It is expected to rise above this mark sometime on the year to even $100k. I think it is most likely to hit this mark too

Bitcoin value has been hinted 63.346 $ on april 16 and it was the highest value of bitcoin till now and suddenly gone down to 48 k and later its reached again to 54 and now its on 53 k. may be big fish sold bitcoin.

So according data by cryptocurrency website CoinDesk, the world's largest cryptocurrency by market cap soared to an all-time high of $49,951 late Monday, just inches away from the $50,000 mark.

Bitcoin value has been hinted 63.346 $ on april 16 and it was the highest value of bitcoin till now and suddenly gone down to 48 k and later its reached again to 54 and now its on 53 k. may be big fish sold bitcoin
Bitcoin is gone up to $56k again and I hope it keeps going. You are right about the probable huge sales that brought the coin back under the $50k mark.

So according data by cryptocurrency website CoinDesk, the world's largest cryptocurrency by market cap soared to an all-time high of $49,951 late Monday, just inches away from the $50,000 mark.
you can say but I keep on eyes on all data because i have bitcoin in my wallet so I check all day and sometimes i think to sell but transaction rate is so high and you never know when value will go up and down

The way bitcoin is growing, it may not reach 100,000 dollar as some people speculated becssue the growth is not that enormous as before. But I am sure it will still reach that side later.

It would get close to $100k ,we should be very patient ,its for a few time and we would see bitcoin move there ,there was a time it got to $63k ,so its moving closer little by little

Sometimes in April, Bitcoin performed it's magic again and leaped to $64k, it was as if the 100k prophecy was about to be fulfilled but not long after that it plunged down to 46k. Recently it has started picking up again.

I have not engage in bitcoin business or investment to know or have alot of informations which i can share with other but i believe with time as i make survey i can have a positive idea to share with others.

Patience is what is required bitcoin investment likewise strategies on knowing when to buy and when to sell because they are people that buy and sell while Bitcoin fluctuate.

I believe the highest the bitcoin has gotten this year was about $60000 or so. And the cryptocurrency has a very great potential of actually getting to the $100000 mark before the end of this year.

Bitcoin price is currently $55700 thereabout. But it was higher than this before at about $59000 to $60000 few weeks back. It will still bounce back to the $60000 mark and surpass it to further head towards it's expected price of $100000 before the end of the year

Currently a single Bitcoin is worth $51,509, but just a couple days ago it was at $47,000+. What was the highest a single Bitcoin got so far? I wish I had the skills to invest in Bitcoin, because I would for sure mine some just to make a little bit.

Has it reached $100,000 yet? If it does, that is going to be crazy.
There are many topics of this nature that have been asking this question and it has not yet reached this price, but i believe that it will do so in the future. If you google the price of bitcoin there is an option in google to see the all time price with its highest and this can be a good way to see the price of bitcoin over the years and how it has grown.

Bitcoins has not reached $100000 yet. But with the way things are right now, the coin will get there and also pass that spot before the ending of this year 2021. It is certain

Currently a single Bitcoin is worth $51,509, but just a couple days ago it was at $47,000+. What was the highest a single Bitcoin got so far? I wish I had the skills to invest in Bitcoin, because I would for sure mine some just to make a little bit.

Has it reached $100,000 yet? If it does, that is going to be crazy.
Currently a single Bitcoin as at January is closed to $58,000 but between February I think it came down and currently then price of bitcoin is somewhere around $48,000

The highest is bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is increase every day by day so bitcoin is the highest cryptocurrency in the market, the price is currently high.

I can see bitcoin reaching $110,000 by the end of 2022.last year it starred growing rapidly from $12,000 and has now reached over $50k based on my calculation by the end of the year it's suppose be a major win for many people. You can make a hell lot of money from it depending on how knowledgeable you are about it.

Seriously in terms of bitcoin reaching it higher percentage in it market is definitely something I have no knowledge about it because I have tried my possible best to see I invest but my verification failed so I care not to be updated.

The highest bitcoin I have gotten is $20 that was from a referral I did on a crypto wallet app which I decided to hold and yielded up to $20 then.

I have once received $70 worth of bitcoin from beer money Forum as payment for my engagement in the site. I held it and it increased tremendously.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back