What's new

What's the highest a single Bitcoin got so far?

If I get you very well I think that you are trying to ask about the bitcoin all time high price. The price of bitcoin reached its highest around December she it clocked 65k.

Yes but we all predicted it would rise again soon , but probably it wont happen for next few months. But I guess we can see a single spike in bitcoin price somewhere during this year's Christmas.
Lots of people online are still saying same thing. I've heard where different users said, December will see another spike around BTC. Its a festive month, and people will engage a lot around BTC, which will take it high.

Definitely no. Bitcoin has not gotten up to that level and I think it has only reached about 64,000 dollar as its all-time high. I hope it will go higher soon.

Bitcoin is valued back to the amount you stated on your topic. It was peaked at $60k last week but things have started going down around the coin. The total amount I've made around Bitcoin is 355k satoshis which was during December 2020.
There was a time in which the price of bitcoins rises to $63000 before, I didn't make so much money with bitcoins because I do not consider investing in bitcoins now as I have other cryptocurrency I am investing on, i will rethink investing in bitcoins later in the future.

There was a time in which the price of bitcoins rises to $63000 before, I didn't make so much money with bitcoins because I do not consider investing in bitcoins now as I have other cryptocurrency I am investing on, i will rethink investing in bitcoins later in the future.
That's just it back then, now such price have halved. Those who invested during November ending to May first week are the ones who gained it.

The future is bright around BTC, you can still start now to build your portfolio high.

That's just it back then, now such price have halved. Those who invested during November ending to May first week are the ones who gained it.

The future is bright around BTC, you can still start now to build your portfolio high.
If cryptocurrency will continue to exist for the next 50 years, it is possible for 1 satoshi of Bitcoin to be more than ten thousand dollars or more, even when the price of bitcoins has gone so much it is still the right time to invest now.

If cryptocurrency will continue to exist for the next 50 years, it is possible for 1 satoshi of Bitcoin to be more than ten thousand dollars or more, even when the price of bitcoins has gone so much it is still the right time to invest now.
I don't think a single satoshi will on earth amaze such kind of value, even in the next 1,000 years. It won't be out of reach of people, that's what you should know.

I don't think a single satoshi will on earth amaze such kind of value, even in the next 1,000 years. It won't be out of reach of people, that's what you should know.
Cryptocurrency has not yet started that is what I always believe, you see how the price of bitcoins will go up when they have fully mine bitcoins to the maximum amount, if you think so then it's ok

Cryptocurrency has not yet started that is what I always believe, you see how the price of bitcoins will go up when they have fully mine bitcoins to the maximum amount, if you think so then it's ok
By that time I believe the total amount of BTC needed to be mined will be fully mined, and there won't be any to be mined again. That will make the price to grow higher since it is not much available. But it doesn't mean it will reach $100 million with in that time.

By that time I believe the total amount of BTC needed to be mined will be fully mined, and there won't be any to be mined again. That will make the price to grow higher since it is not much available. But it doesn't mean it will reach $100 million with in that time.
It will not reach 100 million at that time but there is a possibility that it will reach 1 million naira if cryptocurrency continues like this for the next 30 years, alot of things can happen with a shot period of time

The highest bitcoin has gone so far is $59000. That figure was its best price and it goes down
gradually when there is crises in the cryptocurrency space. Its price hover around $32000 presently. There are speculations that the coin will reach the $100,000 mark this year

It will not reach 100 million at that time but there is a possibility that it will reach 1 million naira if cryptocurrency continues like this for the next 30 years, alot of things can happen with a shot period of time
Already its above the price you just mentioned. It is possible to at least reach $1 million in the next 20-30 years. Only if it will be seen as a legal tender.

Already its above the price you just mentioned. It is possible to at least reach $1 million in the next 20-30 years. Only if it will be seen as a legal tender.
Sorry I actually want to say 1 million u.s. dollars, I just believe that there will be a tremendous increase in price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency when bitcoin has fully reach its final mining States.

Bitcoin is currently around 35,000 dollars but I think before the end of this year it will reach up to 80,000 Dollars from my own perspective and research.

Sorry I actually want to say 1 million u.s. dollars, I just believe that there will be a tremendous increase in price of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency when bitcoin has fully reach its final mining States.
No problem, I knew you wanted to say that cos you aren't a newbie when it concerns Cryptocurrency especially with BTC. Let's hope things go that way in the future.

Bitcoin is currently around 35,000 dollars but I think before the end of this year it will reach up to 80,000 Dollars from my own perspective and research.
Today bitcoin traded around $29k which caused a lot of panic in the cryptocurrency world with many people predicting a dip down $25k
Post automatically merged:

Today bitcoin traded around $29k which caused a lot of panic in the cryptocurrency world with many people predicting a dip down $25k

No problem, I knew you wanted to say that cos you aren't a newbie when it concerns Cryptocurrency especially with BTC. Let's hope things go that way in the future.
Everything in the crypto spaces is completely unpredictable to the point that you cannot predict which way the the market will go, for now there is still a slight drop in the price of BTC and the current price is about $29000.

Bitcoin started rising massively since August 2020, in 2021 may the first crypto currency reached all time high of $64,000 but then it started to fall and looks like it is heading to the position it was last yer.

Everything in the crypto spaces is completely unpredictable to the point that you cannot predict which way the the market will go, for now there is still a slight drop in the price of BTC and the current price is about $29000.
Hmm, its just too unpredictable around any event in the world, Cryptocurrency is just like that now. BTC have reduced too low, the price you stated is well adrift of its best mark.

Hmm, its just too unpredictable around any event in the world, Cryptocurrency is just like that now. BTC have reduced too low, the price you stated is well adrift of its best mark.
The Chinese government, Chinese mining company and whales from some other countries are the one that are manipulating the price in cryptocurrency, it will bounce back but it will take sometimes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back