What's new

What's the highest a single Bitcoin got so far?

Bitcoin has been rising and falling and its not consistent lately , and the highest amount a single bitcoin reaches is $60,000 and that was around January till early February this year.

The other time, I saw that the price of BTC got to $64,000 and I was wishing I didn't sell the 0.005 BTC I had in January. I have learned my lesson and would try to be more patient.

around 58.700 before it crashed recently, it lost almost 50% of its value due to many reasons (you would know if you are staying tune to the news)

i think the maximum bitcoin has reached is around 64000 USD.I also think that sooner or later it will reach 100000 USD.But unfortunately i cannot see that happening soon

There is a recent deep in the prices of cryptocurrencies. I think the price of Bitcoin will surely $100000 in the nearest future even though there are setbacks currently.

The highest bitcoin has gone is a little over $64k and many still belief that the coin would reach the $100k mark even before this bull season is over. We can only wait and see how it turns out.

The highest bitcoin has gone is a little over $64k and many still belief that the coin would reach the $100k mark even before this bull season is over. We can only wait and see how it turns out.
Bitcoin prices as far as January 2020 bitcoin price was around $68,000 per coinbut recently bitcoin has declined drastically and comes to the current price of $48,000 and i believe bitcoin will still go up,

Bitcoin prices as far as January 2020 bitcoin price was around $68,000 per coinbut recently bitcoin has declined drastically and comes to the current price of $48,000 and i believe bitcoin will still go up,
Bitcoin is yet to break the $65000 mark for all I know and it is presently trading at about $38k+ as at the time of writing this post. I also hope it goes higher especially because of altcoins that depend on it to thrive.

Bitcoin is yet to break the $65000 mark for all I know and it is presently trading at about $38k+ as at the time of writing this post. I also hope it goes higher especially because of altcoins that depend on it to thrive.
Sorry that was a typographic error , I was trying to say that bitcoin price was around $58,000 around January before it starts declining and now it's around $38,000, but I hope it still rises up soon.

I have once received $70 worth of bitcoin from beer money Forum as payment for my engagement in the site. I held it and it increased tremendously.
That is a large payment from that forum and it is good that you were able to do so. If i may ask, how long did it take you in order to secure such a large amount in earnings on that forum?

The highest bitcoin has reached was $64,000 in march though it did not stay on the market price for long before it dropped back to $55,000. Bitcoin future is bright, some investors are teasing it to reach $100,000 before the year runs out.

I think I've been able to see the price of bitcoins at the rate of 62,000 US dollars, the price of bitcoins is currently 35,000 dollars , because all cryptocurrency have reduced to almost half of the former price they were few months ago.

It is not too late to invest in bitcoins now you can still go ahead and invest because there are a lot of opportunity for you to explore in the cryptocurrency system, there are other cryptocurrency that has the potential of being like bitcoins.

It is very or let's say somehow impossible right now to get anything about Bitcoin in because it fluctuates because of the volatility, but he still maintains its stance when it comes to bringing out profits for people

Bitcoin has fallen down up $33k price value and there is still concern on whether it is going fall further or rise . We only need to be patient and see what happens

The all time high of bitcoin was $60k during May this year. After that , it started to fall down till $30k and now its slowly recovering to reach the next all time high of $100k hopefully.

The all time high of bitcoin was $60k during May this year. After that , it started to fall down till $30k and now its slowly recovering to reach the next all time high of $100k hopefully.
We hope that the $100k comes but it shouldn't prevent us from being realistic. $100k price value for bitcoin is something quite huge to come up easily.

I guess maybe this thread has been posted a long time ago because is not really at that top again and many investors are even withdrawing their money on bitcoin

The highest I've seen around BTC was $64,000, which took place during April. Since then it gas been on the steady decline no serious improvement.

The highest I've seen around BTC was $64,000, which took place during April. Since then it gas been on the steady decline no serious improvement.
Yes but we all predicted it would rise again soon , but probably it wont happen for next few months. But I guess we can see a single spike in bitcoin price somewhere during this year's Christmas.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back