What's new

What's the highest a single Bitcoin got so far?

I don't really think reaching $100,000 for a bitcoin will take place anytime soon, but I think it will be up to that amount In the future only if people keep demanding for it over other coins.
Well you cannot really predict what might happen in the volatile market , it may be possible for us to achieve this within a short period of time and sometimes less depending on how the market is, if we can't be able to do this obviously this may be possible in few months time or a year.

I think that the highest bitcoin got is $68k in November with Ethereum also closing in on #5k but unfortunately, the dip set in and one couldn't cross

Bitcoin, the world's first and most-popular cryptocurrency, reached a new all-time high over $68,000 on Nov. 10. Bitcoin's previous record high came in October, when it nearly hit $67,000

The highest bitcoin has risen to is $64000 and there's the potential to grow even to that amount you speculated in, even in the nearest future; I feel it'll hit that height by late 2023.

The market value of bitcoin is not stable and it can not be stable, the market value was 60k dollar last week, within the same the market value drop and it raise this week.

The highest I have Bitcoin get to is $60,000. I have seen so many projection by people of Bitcoin reaching the $100,000 mark but that has not happen. Right now it is about $38,000 it still has a long way to go.

The higher I have seen bitcoin gotten to that price $65.000 by the end of this year it will reach $10k, it has started growing I believe it will pass to this amount the way am seeing it.

Bitcoin reached the all time high when the Tesla motors used it as payment option for the purchaes of its luxurious cars. It was at that time too that Elon Musk got some of it too.

Bitcoin is the world's leading digital coin in the cryptocurrency market, reaching unimaginable heights and still surpassing the highests reached.

The all-time high of Bitcoin at the moment is sitting around 65000 dollars and that was around 5 months ago. I still believe that it is something that is highly undervalued and anybody who is buying now is still early.

I have not the receiving payment in bitcoin recently and that is why I don't have bitcoin assets. I don't like using the bitcoin because I believe it is not a cryptocurrency for small investors.
The highest body that the bitcoin reached in the crypto market was around 70,000 dollars and this was when are the most used the bitcoin as one of the payments options.

Last edited:
I have not the receiving payment in bitcoin recently and that is why I don't have bitcoin assets. I don't like using the bitcoin because I believe it is not a cryptocurrency for small investors.
The highest body that the bitcoin reached in the crypto market was around 70,000 dollars and this was when are the most used the bitcoin as one of the payments options.
Probably, using bitcoin to receive little payments does not really make sense because even the transaction fees will take almost all your money. Like you have stated, it is a cryptocurrency for the big players.

Currently a single Bitcoin is worth $51,509, but just a couple days ago it was at $47,000+. What was the highest a single Bitcoin got so far? I wish I had the skills to invest in Bitcoin, because I would for sure mine some just to make a little bit.

Has it reached $100,000 yet? If it does, that is going to be crazy.
The maximum value that bitcoin has ever reached is $60,000, and it's unpredictability can not even be ignored. It can be predicted that the
price of bitcoin will rise to north of $90,000 in the coming years.

Currently a single Bitcoin is worth $51,509, but just a couple days ago it was at $47,000+. What was the highest a single Bitcoin got so far? I wish I had the skills to invest in Bitcoin, because I would for sure mine some just to make a little bit.

Has it reached $100,000 yet? If it does, that is going to be crazy.
The value with which Bitcoin reached its zenith was about $65,000 and it has been even on somewhat of a bear run recently, so it would shock me to see it exceeding a price of $100,000. However, crypto is so volatile

I am not a bitcoin fan. I have not been able to get a reasonable cryptocurrency like bitcoins for investment. I mostly concentrate in cryptocurrency that are not huge.

I am not a bitcoin fan. I have not been able to get a reasonable cryptocurrency like bitcoins for investment. I mostly concentrate in cryptocurrency that are not huge.
Sometimes last year I think we were able to see the price of bitcoins at $69000 before the drop we are experiencing now. Too many investors nowadays mostly prefer to invest in small cryptocurrency as you said too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back