What's new

What's the best / worst thing about your work?

The best thing about my current online work is that I get to learn so much. Also, it has given me something to stay busy with and not just idle around. The worst thing about it is that sometimes I am so lazy do it.

I do not think that you are lazy. I believe that if people start getting paid fairly, then everyone would actually enjoy earning money. I have been a part of a few micro job sites and the pay rates on such micro job sites are unfair, so people lose interest.

The best thing about my business is that it's lucrative to me and I am able to earn money from it but the problem am facing is actually lack of time to work extensively to earn more money from it
If I may ask what business are you into? You made mention of not having enough time to work extensively, are you a part time worker or is it an online gig?

One of the worst thing about my work is a lack of flow of orders. This has been one of the worst things and this hinders me from making a good amount of cash online.0

One of the worst thing about my work is a lack of flow of orders. This has been one of the worst things and this hinders me from making a good amount of cash online.0
But there is a good advantage of online business because it gives you an opportunity to work on spare time, if you are a freelancer then you should consider yourself to be lucky as long as you are able to fit into the freelance system because it is not everyone that have the opportunity to do so.

Well the best thing about farming is it puts food on the table for myself and family but the worst thing about my job is the government doesn't support our trade so it makes it difficult to trade.
I agree with you. The best thing to earn money online is cryptocurrency trading and investment in cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin etherium cardano Litecoin dash Tron ripple axie infinity smooth love potion c98 polkadot. The worst thing is I don't have millions of dollars to buy and sell cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin etherium dogecoin Shiba Inu coins.

The good thing about my work is that I am learning and getting more ideas on the job but the bad thing about it is that I hardly have time for myself to rest.
The best thing about my work is that i get to learn new things more often.
The bad thing about my work is that the pay does not match the amount of effort i put into it.
Either ways, i have learnt to adapt to the job.

The best thing about my work is that i am working in a conducive and a relax environment with great colleague that are ready tonteavh you when you go wrong, but the bad thing about the work is that the pay is not worthy of the hard work,

The best thing about my work is that it has help me to know more people also to have time to talk to people as well, but worst thing about my work is stress only.

I believe that the best thing about my work is that I am going to meet a lot of people in a very short while most of these people are usually calling from different locations and from different backgrounds.

I work on forums and I work as a home tutor. The best thing about posting on forum is I can make quick bucks. The best thing about being home tutor is I can earn good money without working much.

So, I would talk about my offline job now. I am currently working online but when I used to work offline, I always used to get pressurized by the employers to work more and more. This was a bad thing about the job.

The best thing about my current online task is that it's easy for me to carry out and I spend little on it. The worst is that it can be so tiring and sometimes I feel like I deserve more pay

The best thing about my current online task is that it's easy for me to carry out and I spend little on it. The worst is that it can be so tiring and sometimes I feel like I deserve more pay
That is the problem with most of the online jobs. I believe you could earn more as a freelancer if you're able to acquire skills that are in high demand such as programming, graphics designing etc.

When I was working as a technical consultant for an organization in the entertainment industry, one of the perks is meeting actors and celebrities. I was also the official photographer so I got a lot of photos of important people in the entertainment industry. I also have developed friendship with some actors and film directors.

One thing that I do not like about my work is that I am going to be facing a lot of people who have highly infectious diseases and that is a big risk if you are going to be considering that money that you are being paid at the end of the month.

I'm a teacher,the best part of my work is the ability to make a difference in the lives of as many students as i can.
Secondly, when doing research to source for materials, I update myself with latest informations and new recovery.

The best thing about my work as an engineer is the pay after the work. The worst is working with incompetence workers on site and thereafter you see your messed because of what the installed or did as work.

Well the best thing about my job is the fact that it pays well but then the bad thing is that it is very time consuming and I honestly don't even have time for myself and for my loved ones

The best thing about my work is that am able to earn some thing at the end of the month but the worst part of it is that I have to answer many questions even on what I don't really know.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back