What's new

What's the best / worst thing about your work?

Joshua Farrell

Stargate SG1 Fan
Staff member
Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
What's the best / worst thing about your work? You can answer either side of the question, or both. :D

The best thing about my work, is being able to talk to people that I haven't seen in awhile.

The best thing about my work is first am a graphic designer, when you're a always free and the worst I don't think I have had a worst experience at least not yet

The best thing about my work is being able to do it anywhere provided you have your laptop with enough power and a mouse. On the other side, the deadlines are always too short.

The best thing about my work is that I create cool designs, I usually get this pleasure when am able to create something new and beautiful, then the annoying part about it is that most times the customers can be selective, finding various faults and All that.

Well the best thing about farming is it puts food on the table for myself and family but the worst thing about my job is the government doesn't support our trade so it makes it difficult to trade.

Well, the best thing about my work is that I am a freelancer and I do not have a boss who disrespects me in front of people. I do not have a boss who always delays my payments. I am my own boss and this is what I like the most about my work. :)

Being a freelancer has it's own perks,as it enables you to work at your own pace and decide your pay,it's makes it really convenient

The best thing about my work as an engineer is the pay after the work. The worst is working with incompetence workers on site and thereafter you see your messed because of what the installed or did as work.

The best things is that as you keep doing it with time you will get use to the job and also increasing your knowledge, the worst thing is that it doesn't give time for you to figure out yourself

The best thing about my work is the fun involved in doing it and I get to manipulate it how I like the worst thing about my work is the stress involved in editing a whole lot of pictures which is so burdensome, sometimes you dont have time for yourself . I am a photographer and retoucher

Well I'm a painter. And the best thing about my job is just getting more jobs and having clients that pay well. While the worst is having to wait because it's a seasonal job and also some clients undermining the job and not paying well

What's the best / worst thing about your work? You can answer either side of the question, or both. :D

The best thing about my work, is being able to talk to people that I haven't seen in awhile.
Well for my job I think the best thing about my job is that I go to my work at anytime that I want in the morning and then I close whenever I am through with my job for the day and I come back home but the worst things about the job is that the payment is just too small.

The best concerning my work is that I get alot of people to interact with them alot whom I have not seen or known them before but because of the nature of my work I get to know and interact with them and I really do enjoy their company.

The good side is; it expands my horizon and thinking intellect while the ugly side is how tedious the work can be with such a meagre pay.

One of the best thing about my work is that i get to meet and learn from various persons i do transactions with,it afford me the oppourtunity to also solve their problems,especially business wise and in some case personal.

The best part about my work is that I get to relate with people, share my knowledge with them, a part i don't like is the time constraints

Well I work online so I would say the best part about the job is the fact that I don't have anybody to answer to and also I get to choose what time is more convenient for me.

The best thing about my work is that I get to express myself visually and also bring different styles on a daily basis.

The worst thing is that I get to do it every day.

The best thing about been a farmer is the pay and it being your own business and worst ting is the crisis and nobody to learn on for help or loan most especially the government.

The best part of my work is being able to learn public speaking. The best part of my business is whenever I get a call from a client placing an order.
The worst part of my work is the stress I get to pass through.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back