What's new

What's the best / worst thing about your work?

The best part of my work would be the exposure it gives and the access too to lots of people and conversations, the stress involved is still an issue as it's a work where one has to put in lots of effort

I am a teacher in school and when it becomes to write lesson plan, oh! It is very tedious and sometimes stubbornness of the student can makes you tired

The good thing about my work is that I am learning and getting more ideas on the job but the bad thing about it is that I hardly have time for myself to rest.

What's the best / worst thing about your work? You can answer either side of the question, or both. :D

The best thing about my work, is being able to talk to people that I haven't seen in awhile.
The best thing about my work is that when am working nobody knows if I work or not because is not an open work though but the worst thing about it is that because nobody uses to see me while am working so my client always query me on it if I thoroughly work or not.

The best thing about my business is that its adds to the growth of the economy and gives food to the community while the worst thing about it is that the risk is and mortality can hit you anytime.

The best thing about my work is meeting new people and my learning experience .I have been able to acquire more knowledge which can help me a lot in starting my own business

The best thing about my work is that I make cool plans, I ordinarily get this joy when am ready to make a new thing and delightful, then, at that point, the irritating part about it is that most occasions the clients can be specific, discovering different flaws whatnot.

I believe that the worst thing about most people's work is actually the stress that comes from the job because if you are not stressed in the work, I don't really think there is any other bad thing in it.

The best thing about my work is that i am working in an environment where I was taken as a family though we are doing different religion but they didn't side line me base on that.

I am a teacher in school and when it becomes to write lesson plan, oh! It is very tedious and sometimes stubbornness of the student can makes you tired

I have actually worked as a teacher twice in my life and it's something that's very depressing and demanding as well especially for African schools because our education system makes it hard.

The best and the worst thing I have come across in my business is the short of fund that is the worst and at the same time the level of recognition my business has precure over a period of time is the best thing I have come across in my business.

The worst thing about my job is the fact that there is always is cavity of material and equipment that are necessary for the work and it always makes you to improvise.

What's the best / worst thing about your work? You can answer either side of the question, or both. :D

The best thing about my work, is being able to talk to people that I haven't seen in awhile.
The best part of my work is having to learn a lot of new things.
The worst thing about my work is the stress it gives. I hardly have good time for myself.

The best things about my job is I enjoyed what am doing and same time I make my money 💰 the worst thing about my job is sometimes things dry for a long period no call no show as a musician

The best thing about my work is that it allows me to meet and create relationships with new people most days.
The worst thing about my job is that it is so tasking, i usually do not have enough time for rest.

The best part about my work is that I earn money more and I don't stress much of my energy and the worst thing about it is that I lose money while still sitting there😆

The best thing about my work is whenever i get to meet a new client.
Make my sells and getting paid especially when i sale in bulk

The best thing about my current work is the comfort it gives me. I can do it any given time, comfort and freedom. The worst thing is the pay

The best thing about my work is being able to work whenever I wish to without restrictions.
The worst thing about it is that for some days that I get lazy nobody will cut me some slack. I simply won't get paid. Holidays doesn't matter in my work.

The best and worst thing about my business is the rate or level of competition I have always been facing this competition have always helped me in the improvement of my productivity as a result of the quality service I have been providing to the people or my customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back