What's new

What's the best / worst thing about your work?

I recently got a job in a small photo editing company, the best part about my job is that I love graphic designing and photo editing, though I am still learning most of the process, the worse part about my job is that the work is extremely stressful, I have to be in the office as from around 7am to 7pm, from Mondays to Saturdays, leaving me with very little time for myself. Another issue is that I have to deal with so many customers bringing dead photos expecting miracles.

The joy of being a teacher is teaching student and watching them grow into an adults but the worst thing is that most teachers take getting just peanuts at the end of the months.

The best thing about my own job is that I have enough of time for myself and my family unlike others. I gose to work at the appropriate time I wanted because I am in charge and there are others working under me.

I work in the hospitality industry and I think the most annoying thing about my job is that I get to meet a lot of people within a very quick period of time. As somebody who is expected to be very friendly with them you cannot be able to remember the faces of everybody.

The best thing about my own job is that I have enough of time for myself and my family unlike others. I gose to work at the appropriate time I wanted because I am in charge and there are others working under me.
I have my own private stores which I go back to daily after working for a private instutution and i find happiness in my own work because nobody forces me or shout at me to do anything .

Since I spend of my time working online , I woukd say that the best things about working online is that it opens me up to newer ideas which I wouldn't have known if not for my time spent online.

The best thing about my work which is what I am doing here and now, writing posts on this amazing website is that I can simply do it from home, or from anywhere else! I don't need to be on a specific location I can do it by opening a laptop or even by using my mobile phone!.
It is not always comfortable to wakeup early, wear clothes and drive for almost an hour in order to start working, here on this website you can do it from anywhere and whenever you want to, which is a great advantage.

My offline work requires me to leave the house and drive. lol

My online work allows me to stay home but it is not steady and I can't rely on it. So it is a mix-up for me. Working on earning more from home so I can stay home and focus on that.

I think that's the worst thing about my job is that I am always going to be meeting people who are going to be dying or at least as their last moment and it is actually very heartbreaking.

I think that's the worst thing about my job is that I am always going to be meeting people who are going to be dying or at least as their last moment and it is actually very heartbreaking.
That means you at a medical practitonal , though seeing people dying is a very bad thing , but you are actually saving a lot of people from dying as well , so you should be proud.

Well, the best part of agriculture is preparing food for me and my family, but the worst part of my job is making trade difficult because the government doesn't support our trade. Is to be.

I am into teaching and one of the best thing in my line of work is that i derive joy and fulfilment when teaching and I also get to know many things I am yet to know when teaching or counselling.

Since my business deal mostly online , the most thrilling aspect of my online business is just the ability for me to work on spare time and the worst thing about online business is the fact that you have to concentrate so much on the screen.

I think probably the best thing about my work is that I am going to be meeting a lot of different people which is something that I personally like and have the opportunity to form relationships with them.

Although, I have never work a work that pays me money like either salary or wages but I do farm, the best thing about it that what you get from it can be use to for fill two things which is commercial and subsident needs.

The best thing about my work is that I derived joy in teaching and mentoring other people but the negative aspect of the job is that the payment is not really worth the stress.

The best thing about my work is I have flexible working hours, I can work when I am actually in the mood to work. The worst thing about my work is it is really difficult to meet your monthly earning goal. As a work from home professional, I enjoy my work as there is no one to dictate me but lack of good paying contracts is one of the major issues.

The best thing about my work is I have flexible working hours, I can work when I am actually in the mood to work. The worst thing about my work is it is really difficult to meet your monthly earning goal. As a work from home professional, I enjoy my work as there is no one to dictate me but lack of good paying contracts is one of the major issues.

I work as a freelancer on many different kinds of platforms. I also enjoy working at my own pace. This is why my nature of job is quite flexible and this is why I manage my schedule in a very effective manner. This is a really big advantage of working as a freelancer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back