What's new

What's the best / worst thing about your work?

I have to admit the salary is great but the amount of work needed for that salary is too big but you have to survive so you have to do anything you can do and work in any condition to survive but when better opportunity comes up you leave the opportunity and go for it

Well, the best thing about my business is that I can actually attend to it whenever am chanced to do so as it is an online type and so I don't have to report to anyone why I didn't log in on time or why I didn't even log in for a whole day

Currently, I am enjoying my business very well because it's offering all the freedom that I need for my life. Where I used to work, it never allowed me the opportunity but now I can dictate how I carry out my work.

The best thing about my work is that it gives me joy whenever I am doing my job, so i find it good when doing it and it also educate me too.

The best thing about my work is I can work from any where as long as I have electricity and internet access. My laptop is my work space. The worst thing is I have to work for 10-11 hours to generate decent income.

The best thing about my work is that i can do it at my free time. It doesnt clash with other activities i have planned out for the day.

The worst thing about my work is the fact that I do not earn much cash. This is one of the biggest disadvanatges. However, I am still hoping that I will be making much cash in the future as I am trying my best. Right now, I am only earning money through paid to post forums.

The best thing about my work is that it gives me joy whenever I am doing my job, so i find it good when doing it and it also educate me too.
Am guessing you are currently doing your dream job. If I may ask what is it that you do? Is it an online job or is it done offline?
Currently most of my jobs are online but I am trying to establish something for myself outside the internet.

I work part time as a home tutor. The best thing is I earn well by working for few hours. The worst thing about my job is the job is temporary, I only get hired for 2-3 months.

The good thing about my work is that my product is on high demand,I process calcium carbonate lumps to powdery form.
The worst is the delay I suffer from the processing company before my goods are ready.

The best thing about my work is that I get to see my colleagues and Junior staff everyday because we always have a good time whenever we relate.
The bad side is having to prepare reports of trainings or teachings carried out every week.

I work part time as a home tutor. The best thing is I earn well by working for few hours. The worst thing about my job is the job is temporary, I only get hired for 2-3 months.
That is very nice of you as for me I think that my jobs is online and I love it I spend majority of my time updating my blogs and scaning old content,promotion are some of the things that consume most of my time,the good things is that I get enough traffic to my blog daily but the bad side is that sometime I lost connection and I can stay a whole day without internet service and sometime I feel bored for it,trying now to use multiple service provider

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a blog, or even a youtube channel. When I started working online, I was thinking about building a blog from the money I made by working online. But then my research told me that it is difficult to earn, therefore, I stopped

I have many best things about my work,I do most of my work here only and I enjoyed doing that,I find different kinds of people that I learnt many things from them,I enjoyed my presence online.

The best thing about my job is that I can do it at any time. It is very convenient for me because I don't have to prepare for it. I am a part time teacher and I teach the subjects I know very well. I also tend to joke a lot with the students.

The best thing about my work is that I get to meet lots of people, different perspective of reasoning of humans. I get to impact knowledge and derive the pleasure. The bad part is that it's very stressful

One of the most important thing I like about online business is the ability for you to work on your spare time most especially at night that you are free, what I don't like about online business is that it is very difficult for people to make a lot of money most especially as a newbie.

Low payment rate is what I detest about my job but is something that I loved doing. I teach chemistry and biology and I don't need to prepare ahead for the classes because I simply understand the subjects very well.

The worst thing about my work is the fact that I do not earn much cash. This is one of the biggest disadvanatges. However, I am still hoping that I will be making much cash in the future as I am trying my best. Right now, I am only earning money through paid to post forums.
That is my only earning method currently too. Which is not much, but it is much better than nothing. At least I am able to earn some money to cover a few of my expenses.

It is still frustrating for me that I'm still earning less than $300 as my monthly salary and I can't quit the job to look for another because there is no job here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back