What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

Well as long as the cryptocurrency that you're trying to buy is actually in volatile when it can actually go up and down and it's prices then it's a very good option for you to buy them.

Well, pertaining to the question on what is the best coin to buy or purchase. I will say or advise that it is better to make some findings or research about any cryptocurrency coin before investing, you can also study their trends to know which to go for, also get a trusted exchanger or wallet very important

According to present market scenerio there is a huge chance for the altcoins to grow.
Hence buying various alt coins are a very good option.
Post automatically merged:

According to me ripple has a great run ahead.
It will perform really well in the future.

Last edited:
i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
If you are confident about Bitcoin and you have already invested in it, do not diversify. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency available currently and unless the future of other currencies is well known and secure, I will not recommend to diversify and buy anything other than Bitcoin.

I don't have any knowledge about coins that are valuable in the market but I hope you make the right decision in the end. I like the fact that you want to invest in other coins.

In my portfolio , I have invested more in Ethereum , around 65% of total funds for ethereum , 25% for bitcoin , and remaining in potential altcoins like Ada and XRP. In case , if you need more coins to invest , you can invest in tron , bnb as well.

There are many coin that you can buy right now. You can buy and invest in litecoin, bitcoin cash, tron or btt and safemoon. These coin have a promising future.

think ADA is a good investment, currently, you can buy one ADA for $2.13. Just a week go it was priced $1.30. Buy at least 100 ADA now and you will thank me a month later.

think ADA is a good investment, currently, you can buy one ADA for $2.13. Just a week go it was priced $1.30. Buy at least 100 ADA now and you will thank me a month later.
Sure. Not just buying the ADA but also being able to stake it and earn more ADA from it. About 71% of it's supply has been staked. This will have positive effect on the price.

This is something that you need to do the research yourself so that you can know what you are investing in and what you will get if it happened just as you predicted it.

Their are plenty coins in the coin market to look out for. When buying always be careful to pick out those ones which is good either long term or short term.

Recently people has really suggested that we should buy and invest on Dodge coin that it may or would rise so high in the next 3years to come

Personally, I can't tell you which coin is the best to buy or not because the volatility nature of coins has made it very difficult to predict accurately the future of coins. Even experts predictions fail at times. My advise will be to do some research then stake what you can afford to lose. It is just my opinion. I wish you good luck.

We don't realky kniw whats going don't with Dogecoin at the moment because it just started dimishing and it prices keeps going down, while litecoin and bitcoin are doing well.
Recently people has really suggested that we should buy and invest on Dodge coin that it may or would rise so high in the next 3years to come

Why not go for a shit coin like Shiba?
It's quite promising and I think it's wise investing in it before it goes very high.
i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.

There are a lot of them out there and everyone has his/her choice to make but I'll keep going for the best which is 'Tron'. It's popularity is one to none.

recently there was this news, A guy spent $8000 in shib and became a billionaire. I think shib can make you very rich, try investing what ever you can on shib coin.

The best coin to invest is; Ethereum, Dogecoin, Ripples and Bitcoin. They hold prospective value in the cryptocurrency ecosystem.

We have many available coins in the market. Finding which one to buy won't be a problem. There are many coins like dog, lite,bit, but I advise you to go for Bitcoin because Is one of the valued coins.

According to study tron, ethereum is a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin and ripple are the best coins to buy right now... but do your research first to avoid getting lost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back