What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

I know lots of people who know and want to accumulate wealth through Crypto currencies won't opt for bitcoin for a smaller Coin with potential like ethereum, litecoin and bitcoin cash , they are not and they have the tendency to shoot any time .

The 1st cryptocurrency was Bitcoin, invented in 2009 by a pseudonymous developer named Satoshi Nakamoto. The market doesn’t know the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto, but the groundwork laid by the invention of Bitcoin paved the way for other digital currencies.
It also led to the growing acceptance of cryptocurrencies as both an investment opportunity and as a medium of exchange, a way to securely transfer money from one currency owner to another digitally and without the use of traditional banks or financial institutions.

The greatest coin that one could purchase or invest in is Bitcoin since Bitcoin is a really good and famous coin that is sure to grow die too many major organizations investing in the coin. Bitcoin is growing at a wild pace, but citizens should be prepared for it to soar. Therefore, it is the most optimum coin to spend right now.

• Bitcoin (BTC) The granddaddy of all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin was first and is the most well-known cryptocurrency on the market. ...
  • Ethereum (ETH) ...
  • Ripple (XRP) ...
  • EOS (EOS) ...
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  • Litecoin (LTC) ...
  • Chainlink (LINK)

Do your own research before investing. I will suggest ripple as an alternative. Ripple looks promising and have a tendency to reward you greatly in the future. But still take out time to research and ask questions

It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. Despite its fame, Bitcoin isn't the final word on cryptocurrency – imitators, innovators and spinoffs have emerged in huge number

There are many cryptocurrency out there but I see bitcoin as the best to buy and invest in, well this is because bitcoin is more popular when it comes to cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is expensive, for you to buy reasonable amount of BTC to bring you value in the future, you have to spend much also. I'll advise the poster to go for lower coins, and invest long term.

The best gun to buy according to me is Bitcoin because of its high appreciating and purchasing power in the cryptocurrency market and also its popularity.

The best coin to buy now is any of the top ten ranking crypto currencies as it has been guaranyeed that theeir value will continue to increase progresively

I hear that these days BNB coin is gaining a lot of traction. You can invest on BNB. Since this is owned by Binance, one of the reputed exchange, you can trust on BNB

At the moment I will say Bitcoin is the best coin to invest in right now. Just give it little time to go little dip and buy as much as you can and keep for the rainy day ahead

You should make research to know the rightful to invest your money into, so that you won't lose your money investing on the wrong one, it is very important to do research.

Make sure you have at least a little knowledge about various coins and their recent threads how it has increased or decreased recently I think that might help you make a better decision.

Bnb and ripple is one of the best-performing cryptocurrency you should consider investing on because there is a huge potential for this cryptocurrency in few years to come, if you are considering investing in long-term then this is the best for you as far as I know.

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
I can't really suggest one coin to you at this very moment, because am not sure of any of this coin base on their value in the market right now,so invest wisely that's the option or advice I could give you right now.

Well when you are looking at the best going to buy the best thing that you should look out for is a stable coin that is actually stopping in the chart of the best cryptocurrency which is among bitcoin and the rest.

• Bitcoin (BTC) The granddaddy of all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin was first and is the most well-known cryptocurrency on the market. ...
  • Ethereum (ETH) ...
  • Ripple (XRP) ...
  • EOS (EOS) ...
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  • Litecoin (LTC) ...
  • Chainlink (LINK)
Altcoin is good rather , most people prefer bitcoin just because of the popularity but we have up coming coin that you can invest in to bring better income, coin like litecoin and ethereum.

Cryptocurrency like bake is one of the best cryptocurrency you should buy, dogecoin is also a nice cryptocurrency because it is own and controlled by a lot of big investors like Elon musk, you have to do your own personal research also to find out this.

If you do not have a lot of money to invest, doge can be the bets option because, just by spending $37 you can buy 100 Doge, what if doge becomes $10

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back