What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

I still prefer bitcoin and bitcoin cash as both of them as shown a great improvement in terms of price in the market place. Shiba Inu is another cryptocurrency to watch out for as it is showing signs of improvement too.

I will strongly advise you to buy the best dip for bitcoin and hold it for a long-term investment. The bitcoin will definitely surge in the future, so buying the dip is an advantage.

Well if I were you I will think wisely of the following coins and invest in any two of the coins i.e Ethereum, bitcoin, cardona, Donge coin and binance coin because they are gaining value every day.

I don't usually answer this kind of questions because if it crashed or you lose your principal,I may likely be held responsible.just learn extensively about crypto and the terminology in it.invest wisely and don't fall in love with any coin.

Well, there are available or alot of coin in the cryptocurrency market which I believe they are very interesting but I will advise you to make a survey concerning the best one of them.

There are different and many good coins that you can purchase, coins like Bitcoin, altcoin, and many more others. It's all now depends on which one you want and what you have at hand (money). But I suggest you go for the altcoin.

Altcoun would be a good choice to invests in but it would be advusave to for for coins with lower market value than your capital so you can accumulate more and make more profit.

Well, for now I will consider the used of bitcoin as the best coin to buy even though some of the coins are still coming up with alot of influence in the cryptocurrency market.

At the moment the idea of investing in Solana has been getting serious with me, it has huge potential and the fact that nft would be done on it too rather than the popular ethereum would help boost it's value

Bitcoin is still the most preferable can you can buy among the cryptocurrency we have in the market. Though it might be expensive, it is still one of the cryptocurrency that is capable of bringing you a good profit in the long run.

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
If you can do your own research and do it well, that's great. If not, a large chunk of your portfolio should be Bitcoin and/or Ethereum.

You can also follow prominent people in cryptocurrency like the Coin Bureau for more suggestions

I think the best coin to buy in the cryptocurrency market for now is the bitcoin even though there are other countries which are coming up with a better market value.
I think, among the available coin in the cryptocurrency market, bitcoin is the best because of it high market value value which makes alot of people interested in investing.

Last edited:
It all depends on the amount of money you have to invest on the coin. if you have a big budget you can go for bitcoin but if you have little budget you need to go for coin like XRP

There is currently a lot of hype about the binance coin and I believe that it is one coin that has got potential and will make much more profits in the future.

The best coin to buy for now is the CRO . The technical analysis Carried out point to the fact that the CRO as lots of potential and it will definitely surge in the future.

Actually I dont think anyone can give you the most perfect answer about the best coin to buy. The only advise is to embark on a research and that will helped you have the best answer.

It is very important that everybody do their own personal research to determine which coin they think is going to perform very well in the future. Personally, I am investing in ltc, looksrare and ape.

If you have knowledge than you can buy top 10 market cap coins which gives you better option and safe coins but if you don't know then better buy some stable coins and invest in staking which is good option for you.

Actually there are alot of good available coins to buy but I personally can't tell which one is the best to buy but I will only advise to do research about the coins you know most.

As first cryptocurrency is concerned there is really no best coin that you can point out as the best for you to buy. This is because pipe that is attached to a particular coin is going to be changing very regularly

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back