What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
If you are considering spending $700 altcoins. I have some couple of coins for you. Get set and buy Shiba Inu, XLM, Doge coin, Wakanda Inu too.
You won't regret you take this step.

Spending $700 is really nice but I advise you to forget about any cryptocurrency with a huge circulating supply such as Shiba, you should consider investing in good project and example is BitTorrent, Sand ,ada and you can get some pieces of bnb you are interested.

i'm thinking of spending $700 on crypto but i'm confused about the best coin to buy right now. i'm actually looking at Alt-coins, i know bitcoin is great and i have secured some btc, and now i need to get more alt coins but confused.
It is very nice to invest in different coins to spread the risk and hopefully make profits in all of them. Coins like dogecoin and ethereum looks promising. It will not be bad if you try it our.

I think Shiba Inu is worth of buying, its potential make people feel like it is a promising coin that will eventually rock the market soonest

Alt coins are the best alternative as top coins like Bitcoin and ethereum are very much expensive these days. I would always choose binance coin.

That is a big question. Knowing what coin to buy seems a big question to answer than a guy proposing to a lady especially when you see the value of coins dropping massively.

To me, there is not single particular coin, of which I can recommend, or someone can recommend you to buy for now. this is because every coin has it value and the value raises when their is high demand for it. I can only advise you to go on research, I believe with that you can be able to make your choice.

The best coin to buy right now is CRO token. The coin have been increasing in value with wide margin in last 5days . Considering the MA , the coin looks promising.

That is a very nice Idea,you can buy alt coin now and invest it for future use,but I can also recommend you to buy dogecoin now.

Bro, your idea to making it with crypto is very nice because you're aiming for the bigger coins but use the smaller ones as stepping Stones and that's commendable.
For altcoins I'll recommend THC, SOL, MANA. These are shooting up rapidly

I suggest you actually try buying Shiba Inu coin , recently the coin have been receiving major interest and people are really acquiring more of the coin ,it's an opportunity for you to buy more and hold

I suggest you actually try buying Shiba Inu coin , recently the coin have been receiving major interest and people are really acquiring more of the coin ,it's an opportunity for you to buy more and hold

0.0000432900$ is the current value of 1 shiba inu. Do you think it will reach at least $ 0.1 soon? : D you would make a nice profit if you invest at the current value ...

I will suppose you buy Dogecoin now but before that get more details and search moy about the coin you first before buying it. I really like the way the coin is rising now a days.

I bought wakanda Inu some days back and I think it is a good investment as I got lots of it for less than one dollar. People should invest in it too.

The best coin to buy right now is XRP. It I currently facing s law suit with the United States SEC which would be resolve in the early month of 2022 and whem that is archievement, we may see the coin escalating

In cryptocurrency, we don't really have best coin to buy but we have coins that are making wave at the moment. You need to read chart and know how to use the indicators you to make know the right coins to invest or even trade with.

we have many available coins in the market. there are coins like Bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, Shiba Inu, Bitcoin cash etc. but the best coin buy at this time is Bitcoin.

If you are considering spending $700 altcoins. I have some couple of coins for you. Get set and buy Shiba Inu, XLM, Doge coin, Wakanda Inu too.
You won't regret you take this step.
Thats a quite number of coin to buy , though we have quite number of over five thousand different types of crypto currency coin in the world , I prefer buying and investing shiba inu, dogecoin and litecoin.

I don't really know much about crypto. I would have suggest bitcoin though but since you said you want something else then why not try tron or ethereum.

I just saw the price of cryptocurrencies dropped drastically today and I believe those who really are considering long term investment can buy binance coin and hold.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back