What's new

What's a high risk investment that failed for you?

One funny thing is that a ptc website immerges sometime last month its an elite site which I think they hardly scam people I use my traffic rent some ref and at the end I earn $19 before I know the website is no more it was painful

One funny thing is that a ptc website immerges sometime last month its an elite site which I think they hardly scam people I use my traffic rent some ref and at the end I earn $19 before I know the website is no more it was painful
In the cause of trying to make money on the internet , we will in one way or the other have experience of most of these platform. This is nothing to worry about , it is just some of major experience we needs to passed through.

The highest risk investment I made is borrow to invest in a new coins years ago. I have friends who investing on it and i thought if this thing work out, these people will be millionaire. That was how I borrow to invest in it. The coins did not increase in value till now, it's even decreasing.
Borrowing money to invest in cryptocurrency is not advisable. I have also come across someone on telegram that did the same thing and the team later rugpulled the cryptocurrency.

I'm a forex trader and it has never failed me, that doesn't mean I don't take a losing trade, I do take it but my wins is bigger than my loses, that's how we profit from the market.

I traded cryptocurrency when I didn't understand how it can be done. It was a risky investment and I was not earning anything from it . This was a long time ago but now I am dealing with forex but I have to drop it since I have a lot of other important projects I am focusing on in my life. Is this really profitable to you ?.
I'm a forex trader and it has never failed me, that doesn't mean I don't take a losing trade, I do take it but my wins is bigger than my loses, that's how we profit from the market.

I traded cryptocurrency when I didn't understand how it can be done. It was a risky investment and I was not earning anything from it . This was a long time ago but now I am dealing with forex but I have to drop it since I have a lot of other important projects I am focusing on in my life. Is this really profitable to you ?.
That's really good, if you have something good doing I think it will be a good idea to go for it, yes sir, it's very profitable to me, and that's what I'll be focusing on this year.

That's really good, if you have something good doing I think it will be a good idea to go for it, yes sir, it's very profitable to me, and that's what I'll be focusing on this year.
I have not yet traded the market profitably , but the whole market is quite confusing and sometimes frustrating when all analysis has been done and the market is not moving in your required direction.

I have not yet traded the market profitably , but the whole market is quite confusing and sometimes frustrating when all analysis has been done and the market is not moving in your required direction.
This happens, but if you have a profitable model you are going to be predicting the next market move,as a matter of fact you can be able to analyze anything that has candle stick.

This happens, but if you have a profitable model you are going to be predicting the next market move,as a matter of fact you can be able to analyze anything that has candle stick.
Well I know everything with a candlestick can be analyse but I am not in a position to do market analysation because I have directed that my attention to something very important to me now. Can't learn about it any further currently.

The highest risk investment I made is borrow to invest in a new coins years ago. I have friends who investing on it and i thought if this thing work out, these people will be millionaire. That was how I borrow to invest in it. The coins did not increase in value till now, it's even decreasing.
It can be the worst decision that someone could make, borrowing money to invest in high risky investments, instead you can work, raise money and then invest it.

There was a particular agricultural investment promise around here that was supposed to pay you about 30% of your income every quarter. I knew that it was too ambitious but then I put my money and lost it.

that is the essence of trading in the forex market. You must make some losses but if your profit is more than your losses, you are good to go. That is why knowing how to do financial management is important.

It can be the worst decision that someone could make, borrowing money to invest in high risky investments, instead you can work, raise money and then invest it.
That's true, just imagine borrowing money and use it for trading, to me that's bullshit, if you know you are doing you are not expected to borrow money for trading.

There was a time that I had started investing in high yield investment sites that I came across in beer money forum. But many of them scammed me. It was after several losses that I decided to completely quit them. Since then, I learnt my lesson and that is why I focus on using my effort to earn money through writing.

There was a time that I had started investing in high yield investment sites that I came across in beer money forum. But many of them scammed me. It was after several losses that I decided to completely quit them. Since then, I learnt my lesson and that is why I focus on using my effort to earn money through writing.
LoL, many of the websites being reviewed on beermoneyforum are scam. most of the people making those reviews have not worked on those platforms and they will give you misleading information.

LoL, many of the websites being reviewed on beermoneyforum are scam. most of the people making those reviews have not worked on those platforms and they will give you misleading information.
Despite the fact I have never worked on beer money forum but I still believe they are all scam, you are not expected to trust anything you see online because some of them are fake and scam, you need to be very careful.

Despite the fact I have never worked on beer money forum but I still believe they are all scam, you are not expected to trust anything you see online because some of them are fake and scam, you need to be very careful.
Probably, I don't even take those kind of website seriously. almost all of that requires you to make some investment before you can be able to make money. When you invest your money you will not be able to withdraw again.

It's like you where trading on time frame which you want familiar with, well for someone like me I have lost a lot with some hyip and 4 days ago one of those Ponzi scheme spoily day I loss about 57 dollar again
This is exactly what I did. I saw a lot of people making money from it and I did not even know about it and I did not even bother about getting education and I believe that that was why I lost money.

Seriously that Ponzi scheme is not secure you will loss all your money within a matter of day's so I think this scheme need to be scrab ,there was one money circle program that scam me last week so both hyip and money circling are very risky

I remember investing in a cloud mining site. I would even reinvest and power up the hash rate using more money. By the time I realized that it was a scam, I had invested so much money. That was a great loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back