What's new

What's a high risk investment that failed for you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
High risk investments are high risk for a reason. There's no saying if your investment will work out, or if it'll blow up in your face. High risk is something I don't usually do. If I know I most likely will lose money, I won't even consider risking it, because I have risked a lot in my life. I learned from those mistakes. If something is too good to be true, well then it's probably not going to work out.

Anyway, what's the highest risk investment you ever invested in? Did if work out for you? Or did you lose out?

The highest risk investment I made is borrow to invest in a new coins years ago. I have friends who investing on it and i thought if this thing work out, these people will be millionaire. That was how I borrow to invest in it. The coins did not increase in value till now, it's even decreasing.

I join some guys in participating in Google admob. I used almost $250 to set up everything including my app. They said to be doing self click to gain more money but google later block my app

I invested in some get rich quick scheme and the transaction was the most useless I have done in this life. I won't ever get to try something as risky as that in my life again. It is so bad.

I invested in some get rich quick scheme and the transaction was the most useless I have done in this life. I won't ever get to try something as risky as that in my life again. It is so bad.
If am not wrong I think that you specify an hyip if that was the case then you should have check their ROI I fall for some of them as well

There was a particular trade that I think that I was very convinced it was going to play out a certain way but then I did not look at the high time frames and that made me to get burnt a lot.

There was a particular trade that I think that I was very convinced it was going to play out a certain way but then I did not look at the high time frames and that made me to get burnt a lot.
It's like you where trading on time frame which you want familiar with, well for someone like me I have lost a lot with some hyip and 4 days ago one of those Ponzi scheme spoily day I loss about 57 dollar again

Even though I haven't experienced a major investment loss, my biggest till date occurred when I tried to trade indices using a robot. Was successful at the initial stage but the latter stages, I lost all and ever since, I haven't been trying to be very cautious.

When I start investment I go to hyip and then I did not make it out I loss alot of money with that so I think that hyip are risky so we need to know which programs which we can invest with avoid those hourly programs they are some how risky so we need to be careful when chosing to invest with hyip

Hyip is more risky it's a kind of program which I have tried and tested before they fail me along the way so I think that it's the investment model that have failed me so many times

The high yield investment program that failed me are the Ponzi schemes. I got scammed by one recently and what made me devastated is that have invited lot of people to the platform.

So many of this programs come out often and I think that some hourly programs are scams I have lost alot of money before in so many hyip website so I think that for you to make money through an hyip you need some one to guide you on how to do that

The high yield investment program that failed me are the Ponzi schemes. I got scammed by one recently and what made me devastated is that have invited lot of people to the platform.
No hyip is secure at the end you will surely retreat it so I will advice you need to be very careful investing in an hyip it's what I have tried before and it's doesn't work

I started up with trading forex without adequate knowledge and skill.
And the mistake I made was I never tried demo trading before starting up live. I ended up losing my entire capital.

I started up with trading forex without adequate knowledge and skill.
And the mistake I made was I never tried demo trading before starting up live. I ended up losing my entire capital.
This can be quite heartbreaking. I understand how you feel.
The important thing is to learn from our past errors and never repeat them .
That is growth.

When its come to online I have so many fail attempt some of the program that fail me was hyip and I cant remember when I deposited some amount of money to justforex its a relaible forex broker but I dont just know the reason why they charge a wooping $280 from me without my knowledge that was some of the loss I incured online

When its come to online I have so many fail attempt some of the program that fail me was hyip and I cant remember when I deposited some amount of money to justforex its a relaible forex broker but I dont just know the reason why they charge a wooping $280 from me without my knowledge that was some of the loss I incured online
The high yield investment scheme are one of the schemes that have flooded the internet presently.
These schemes are out there to rip people off their hard earned money.

Whenever I'm going into any high-risk investment platform I usually know that I have a higher risk of losing my money and that is why I put just a very little amount of money.

A High-Risk Investment is an investment where the degree of risk is high, and there is a high chance that an investor could lose substantial/all amount invested. In High-Risk Investments, the chances of underperformance are higher than the usual.

This can be quite heartbreaking. I understand how you feel.
The important thing is to learn from our past errors and never repeat them .
That is growth.
True, I have learnt my lessons and I have not done anything like that again. Infact my loss made me demo trade for almost six months and I intend to launch live by January next year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back