What's new

What's a high risk investment that failed for you?

True, I have learnt my lessons and I have not done anything like that again. Infact my loss made me demo trade for almost six months and I intend to launch live by January next year.
Wow that's really interesting, it is indeed a wise decision and I would say that , there was no loss but it is purely a gain since you have learnt your lessons and resolve never to repeat the mistakes.

Wow that's really interesting, it is indeed a wise decision and I would say that , there was no loss but it is purely a gain since you have learnt your lessons and resolve never to repeat the mistakes.
Indeed, it was a rewarding adventure and by extension I would commit myself into teaching others the right way of doing this business by virtue of this story . I think is another plus.

Hyip is riskier.
I've tried and tested this kind of program before, so I believe that the investment concept is what keeps falling apart for me so frequently.

Indeed, it was a rewarding adventure and by extension I would commit myself into teaching others the right way of doing this business by virtue of this story . I think is another plus.
Yeah, a double plus in that case.
I admire your passion and zeal towards helping others to stay way from that trap .
It is really commendable, just continue with such good work.

High risk investments are high risk for a reason. There's no saying if your investment will work out, or if it'll blow up in your face. High risk is something I don't usually do. If I know I most likely will lose money, I won't even consider risking it, because I have risked a lot in my life. I learned from those mistakes. If something is too good to be true, well then it's probably not going to work out.

Anyway, what's the highest risk investment you ever invested in? Did if work out for you? Or did you lose out?
High risk investments has the tendency of making one huge returns in a shortest period of time.
Yeah one has that tendency of losing his entire capital too.

The high risk investment that fail me was an hyip I think that this happen sometime ago and its really been so long but I beleive that when you are very careful in chosing this program you will definately make something good so its that you need to be careful

In any high risk investment like hyip, gambling, cryptocurrency, the key thing is to never out in more than you can afford to lose.

If it's possible to learn how to get the system to work in your favor, then doing that will increase your chances too.

The truth is that if you are not good at taking risk you can not earn a good amount of money online, trading is actually the best way to invest your money online.

Honestly, i have never made any high risk investment. I'm always so scared that it won't come out well or i'll lose the amount invested. I hope i finally find the courage to make a high risk investment because they really pay a lot.

I have fall a victim to so many hyip Seriously i will never attempt to invest with this program again because the program seems to be risky now I prefer trading forex forex is easy for me its one of those business which I have made alot of money from but its need your knowledge

I started up with trading forex without adequate knowledge and skill.
And the mistake I made was I never tried demo trading before starting up live. I ended up losing my entire capital.

Investing money in the HYIP site was one of the riskiest and one of the dumbest decisions that I ever made in my life. All Hyips sites are scam, no matter for how long they have been running.

My investment in forex trading was a disaster and the money collapsed within hours though the fault was due to my lack of knowledge in the business and I started it at the wrong time.

Do you know why it was a disaster because you did not get proper training and understand how the business work.
This business is like that its what you will need to face if you dont have the knowledge.
But I beleive if you go into hyip the outcome will shock you

Investing money in the HYIP site was one of the riskiest and one of the dumbest decisions that I ever made in my life. All Hyips sites are scam, no matter for how long they have been running.
That's interesting, although I am just hearing about HYIP site for the first time.
Could you please elaborate about those sites? How do they operate and what is the investment all about.

Hyip is riskier.
I've tried and tested this kind of program before, so I believe that the investment concept is what keeps falling apart for me so frequently.

I have also invested in Hyips and made this mistake almost two to three times. It was later that I realised that Hyips are really not worth it at all. I lost a very small amount of money, though.

So many hyip have faild me I have invested even my school fee before in the hyip and they fail me so I think that its the best for anyone to chose the investment which he want to go into and start making money from there through the help of some pass professional because ignorance has made to faild so many times so I think we always need some advice

For me I think The highest risk investment I made is borrow to invest in a new coins years ago. I have friends who investing on it and i thought if this thing work out, these people will be millionaire. That was how I borrow to invest in it. The coins did not increase in value till now, it's even decreasing.

For me I think The highest risk investment I made is borrow to invest in a new coins years ago. I have friends who investing on it and i thought if this thing work out, these people will be millionaire. That was how I borrow to invest in it. The coins did not increase in value till now, it's even decreasing.
It's like you did not make it like your friend,you borrow someone to invest in coins based ?you would have put yourself into debt I don't like borrowing someone to invest in any business online

There was an investment opportunity that had some chances of making profit and then I invested $350 and it ended up being a scam and all the money was being withdrawn from my wallet.

I loss about $400 sometimes last week so I think that you will need to be careful when investing I blown off the account due to carelessness I left my trade open with 1hr time frame without stop loss

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back