What's new

What will you prefer hiring account manager for Forex trading or trade by your self?

Forex trading should be a preference and should be done if you know how to. If you are sure and yo know that you can trade then you can trade. But if there is an element of doubt or a knowledge gap then get a manager.

Not just Every one a good account manager and a verified one with good skill.
And a the other hand if you have money and persistence you would pay for a class to be taught how to trade independently and earn with your hand work

I don't think it's a good idea to hire a account manager in trading on forex or binance. Because giving your money account to other people is not good idea nor a safe idea. Because you don't what people are thinking they can betray you once there see you have a lot of money.

If I want to trade on Forex, I will do it myself instead of having a manager. I will start with a small investment so that I can learn it well myself and do it later on a large scale.

The fact is that it is ideal to look for a forex expert when one who has no good knowledge in forex wants to engage in forex trading, however experience has shown that most of these forex experts end up stealing people's money when trusted with money for trading. The best thing is to learn forex trading by one's self .

When it comes to financial terms I lack trust,, so I prefer working everything on my own to enable me monitor my account . Monitoring my account will give me confidence of my business or my investment growth.

Forex (in simple terms, currency) is also called the foreign exchange, FX or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Forex trading is always very risky and needs a lot of experience to handle these accounts. Some of the people represent as a forex accnt manager so is it safe to give your account to anyone?
Yes, there are processionals that could trade on your behalf and give you good returns every day or week. You have to trust them before engaging their services. It depends on what you want. If you do not have enough experience, I would advise they trade for you. But you will have to pay for the services they render.

At this level that I am currently as regards trading forex, I would rather employ an account officer that will help me to trade my forex than doing it myself, this is because learning forex trading is a very tedious process that consumes time, resources and energy.

Concerning if I would prefer hiring an account manager for forex trading or rather trade myself. Well, I believe the two ideas are okay and fine by me. Providedim I don't know much about forex and the things I know are not capable of bringing me profit, I can hire an account manager which is reliable and there would be a legal agreement between us incase things go south. One can as well trade by himself provided he has the knowledge and skill

From what I know hiring or entering into a contract with an account manager entails expense. Only big investors do that here because if your investment is just $100 or $200 then you have to do the work by yourself. You have to buy the currency of your choice and wait until the value increases substantially. When you think that your profit is okay then that is the time to sell your foreign currency to get hold of the profit.

Self sufficient in business is not feasible in the sense that you must have someone you are rendering service to in business. In business you are providing a certain service to some groups of person or goods which is not possible to consume alone so you must depend on your customer.

Forex (in simple terms, currency) is also called the foreign exchange, FX or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Forex trading is always very risky and needs a lot of experience to handle these accounts. Some of the people represent as a forex accnt manager so is it safe to give your account to anyone?
As for me I will rather trade my but may follow signal providers whose record speaks for itself than to give my account to someone to manage for me, I have been a victim of this the guy just blew my account.

as far as forex is concerned. I am still at the level where I am totally inexperienced about it. So my best bet right now is hiring a trusted account manager or a broker to trade on my behalf and manage my account for me. I can also learn it anyways

I would advise you trade yourself. Majority of the self acclaimed forex account manager are nothing but bunch of scammer who would run your account down. Take your time to learn the act of trading yourself.

In forex trading, an accountant is can't guarantee you success nor those doing it yourself DIY means you are going to fail. Their are non professional (accounting) experts in forex environment. S, all it takes is for you to learn the curves, understand the principles and learn how to navigate your path and take the right decisions when it's required of you

I would like to trade on my own because only you are responsible for and responsible for your own success while trading forex on your own. You can't just turn the blame on another guy. This idea might be too intimidating for some dealers, but it's highly inspiring for others. You know that you alone are responsible for your own destiny.

Its funny when I see people asking for account managers online. How close are you to them? Won't they run away with your money? My friend falls into a victim of one Indian guy, the Indian guy introduced himself as account manager and my friend gave him his login details and lost his data

Well I think it isnt a bad idea to hire a forex trader to help manage your account so far he s legit and knows well about it , like he knows when to buy and sell stocks in forex trading, but you can trade by yourself so far you have the skills and experience for it

Funny enough I have tried both process hiring and trading alone,and in my conclusion avoid hiring manager and focus on your trade alone,Forex is a game of emotion and it can only be felt and understand by the account owner.

Forex trading has a very delicate aspect to it, that if yiu are not well knowlegeble and understand the technique on market indices you might loss your money.
So it's advisable to invove a forex manager for that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back