What's new

What will you prefer hiring account manager for Forex trading or trade by your self?

I am not in the favour to hand over your things to another person to conttol or regulate. You should do it by your self instead of hiring manager because if you manage by yourself then you will know about the forex market. Although you must learn for some time .

If you know how to trade well then you should do your own trades so that you can get good profit.Instead of hiring someone, you can trade for yourself best. And If you know this well and you have thought about it well, you can get the most out of it..

According to my own point of view, I believe do your business by your self is the best, because you will put your best in the business, but when it comes to forex trade. As for me, I will prefer doing it by my self, but if I am busy then I will hiring a manager

Forex trading is a very risky business. Even the most experienced of us fall short a times. To be on a safe side, it is better to employ a manager if you are not so versed about it because forex trading requires high level of trading skills to make profit. If you think you have the required skills, you can do it yourself.

It is risky to leave your forex account to someone to trade for you. If the person is not an expert, he could loose your money.
So I think it is best if you trade forex by yourself but at the end of the day the choice is yours. You should stick with what makes you comfortable.

Since I don't know anything abut forex and if the person sincere and honest and there is iota of the truth in all his dealings, I can hire him to be doing the trade on my behalf and equally be teaching me for me to be handling it myself in the long run.

Giving my money to account officer to trade for me in forex is a worse mistake I can never make. If at all I want to trade forex, I will prefer to undergo training by myself and demo trade very very before jumping to live trading by myself.

When trading forex by yourself, only you are responsible and accountable for your own success. You cannot simply shift the blame to someone else. Some traders may find this concept too scary, but to others, it is very empowering. They know that they alone are in charge of their own fate

It just depends on the one that will be more beneficial
If but I think doing it myself will improve my knowledge about the trading and the necessary skills in forex trading
So for me I will learn to do it myself because it will be more better when running your business yourself

I can't trust my money with anybody when it comes to investment and as such I will just need to find time and other resources to learn how forex trading works and since I'm a fast learner I believe I should be able to learn that in no time and start trading forex myself

Forex (in simple terms, currency) is also called the foreign exchange, FX or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Forex trading is always very risky and needs a lot of experience to handle these accounts. Some of the people represent as a forex accnt manager so is it safe to give your account to anyone?
I will prefer to have some one that will manage my trading for me,and that person must be a professional in that area or aspect.
Because, me I don't really know how to go about forex,and due to that I don't trade on my own to avoid the risk of loosing my hard earn money.

I have come to understand that, forex is a risky business and trading, and without being a professional you would not go far before your lose all your money. That is why It is advisable you hirer someone who is more learned than you in that field and pay them to guide you, thats why I will prefer a manager for this

I don't think that it is safe to give your money or account to anyone for them to trade because you can not be sure if they are legit or if they are able to have the expertise to trade well with your funds. You will have to do research and find someone with credentials or a well known company that has a lot of knowledge in this area as well.

When you have doubts about an online trader, then there is something that you are not doing right. I will say that it is preferable to give your funds to legit forex traders to trade for you instead of doing this yourself. They have experience doing this business for number of years and should be trusted to excel.

Forex (in simple terms, currency) is also called the foreign exchange, FX or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Forex trading is always very risky and needs a lot of experience to handle these accounts. Some of the people represent as a forex accnt manager so is it safe to give your account to anyone?
It is best to learn the basics of forex trading first and decide on your own whether or not to venture into it. Paying someone to trade for you is not a good idea at all and it is not going to end well. Learn it yourself.

It's recommendable to employ an expert to manage your forex trading account because forex trading is quite complex for a lot of people. Anyhow person cannot just go on forex and start trading and expect a positive returns

Why should I hire account manager when am an account manager myself. (Smile)
It funny when I see people asking for account managers online. How close are you to them? Won't they run away with your money? My friend falls into a victim of one Indian guy, the Indian guy introduced himself as account manager and my friend gave him his login details, the Indian guy change everything and start using the account for himself

First time in my life I heard something about an account manager position for ForEx trading. Well I treat crypto or ForEx trading as sole opportunity, not a company. One can get skilled by suggestion of trader friends and professionals and thus improving himself is better i think.

The choice to hire a manager depends on you and how you want your trade to look like. Forex trading is a big investment that you can build your own to function like a big business where you can employ or hire experience person to work with you to grow your business.

If a person have time for trade than he wants to trade by self but if a person not to trade the he go for different platforms in which he investment money for profit for future.
Also important to choose a good investment platforms which give more prof.

Hiring manager for forex trading to me is not advisable, self monitoring is preferable, so you will be able to manage your business well without waiting for anybody to give you information about the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back