What's new

What will you prefer hiring account manager for Forex trading or trade by your self?

Is better to manage by myself than hiring someone as a manager to monitor forex, I don't think hiring manager will add any value to it, do it by myself and I will see the result by myself no need of waiting for manager

An Account manager serve as the link between their employer and the specific accounts (customers) they’ve been assigned to handle. They listen carefully to a client’s needs and figure out ways to achieve these objectives.

If a problem occurs, say a delivery mix-up or an ad that doesn’t quite meet client expectations, account managers work with the appropriate people within their company to resolve the situation. And whenever customers need questions answered, they know exactly who to contact for prompt, reliable answers.

I don't think that it is safe for you to give your account to anyone to trade for you. I prefer to do it on my own. The person you give your account may steal from you or lie to you that you did not gain anything yet they have used the money. So it is best that you learn the skill then do it yourself.

Many newbies venturing to forex are really complaining for losing there money.For the ones I have come across, they blame there so called mentors having blown there accounts.I urge anyone just rather take time to learn forex and grow stronger to stay longer in the game.

According to my own point of view, I will prefer trading by myself on forex, if I am trading by myself I will be able to give the best of me to the business and I believe my business will grow faster, but in the case of hiring an account manager it might be too expensive, and he might not be able to work harder like my self

If I don't have a consistent and comfortable trading technique then. Surely I would rather hire a trading or account manager the trade myself. The idea is to make profit and until you are sure of a trading pattern you should be careful.

Forex (in simple terms, currency) is also called the foreign exchange, FX or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Forex trading is always very risky and needs a lot of experience to handle these accounts. Some of the people represent as a forex accnt manager so is it safe to give your account to anyone?
You have really taken the time to explain what forex entails, in forex you have to read the market then predict and place your buy or sell so it is a risky business as you may loose or gain so a hiring manager is not advised until you are sure of the profit

Yeah rather then being in state of total stress and a constant risk you should just simply let the professional handle your account. Give your account to those whom you have personally met . Otherwise online there are scammers who will just run away with your account and invest. So be careful.
If you can yourself do appropriate trading then do that
Forex (in simple terms, currency) is also called the foreign exchange, FX or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Forex trading is always very risky and needs a lot of experience to handle these accounts. Some of the people represent as a forex accnt manager so is it safe to give your account to anyone?

Yeah rather then being in state of total stress and a constant risk you should just simply let the professional handle your account. Give your account to those whom you have personally met . Otherwise online there are scammers who will just run away with your account and invest. So be careful.
If you can yourself do appropriate trading then do that.

Hiro g a manager on forex can be good but I won't advice that. Forex is a long term trading, it will one preferable if one can master and begin to trade by themselves. No matter the days or years, it will take to master... It deserves it. It will reduce the risk compared to hiring a manager.

First time in my life I heard something about an account manager position for ForEx trading. Well I treat crypto or ForEx trading as sole opportunity, not a company. One can get skilled by suggestion of trader friends and professionals and thus improving himself is better i think.

Experience is all that matters. If one can handle trading all by oneself, then one should carry on with it without having to think about the expenses to b incurred in paying any accounting professional to do the job. On the other hand, if one do not have the necessary skills needed for trading, hiring an accountant will be advisable

Since I don't know anything abut forex and if the person sincere and honest and there is iota of the truth in all his dealings, I can hire him to be doing the trade on my behalf and equally be teaching me for me to be handling it myself in the long run.
Same views with me, I know nothing about Forex, if I've got some spare cash I can invest in it, I'll get the services of a forex manager as long has he or she can show proof of successful transactions and some sort of guarantee.

Naturally I like doing online business I never have the opportunity I will make sure I have an online store and I will do my advertisement online and everything will be online and I will do free delivery to certain people within my location and sell all my things online that is the one I will do.

Forex trading is quite technical and you cannot do it alone by yourself at the beginning. Because of this, l will say it's always better you find someone to be guiding you through in the beginning and when you are familiar with the strategies involved, you can then start executing trades on your own with the hope that you can now make profit.

Forex is complex and needs technicality know how. In as much I can learn from accounting officer whom I will entrust my account to i will engage the accounting officer but if I am not going to be allowed to learn from the accounting officer, i would prefer to start with a demo account.

Due to the fact that I do not know about the forex trading, I might employ a forex trading manager who would run it while I gather more knowledge and information through which I can run it myself and then do not need the assistance if the forex trading manager.

There is nothing bad in hiring a professional of forex trading manager, it's just depends on a personal choice. but the person must be intelligent and trust worthy. You can not just choose anyhow person to be managing your account as that. And then, the advisable most is to be handling your account your self.

If you have the adequate knowledge needed in doing the trading yourself then there is no need of hiring the hand of consultant. My advice is for you to go for the knowledge needed for the forex trading.

This is not advisable, it wil be to your own good if you take time to learn the rudiments and analysis involve in forex trading, the so called forex manager cant predict the future of the market, and as well would not attach the same emotions they use in running their personal accounts. Take time to learn and practice on demo trade.
Since I don't know anything abut forex and if the person sincere and honest and there is iota of the truth in all his dealings, I can hire him to be doing the trade on my behalf and equally be teaching me for me to be handling it myself in the long run.

i will like to hire account manager based on his/her experience on the job, he/she must be an expert in the field and have a good mastery of the account management. this will brings out big result.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back