What's new

What will you prefer hiring account manager for Forex trading or trade by your self?

arrain3786

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 17, 2021
USD
$18.4000USD
Biznotes
Forex (in simple terms, currency) is also called the foreign exchange, FX or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Forex trading is always very risky and needs a lot of experience to handle these accounts. Some of the people represent as a forex accnt manager so is it safe to give your account to anyone?

I don't think that it is safe to give your money or account to anyone for them to trade because you can not be sure if they are legit or if they are able to have the expertise to trade well with your funds. You will have to do research and find someone with credentials or a well known company that has a lot of knowledge in this area as well.

When trading forex people tend to forget about the basics and go all out for profits. For ex is something that requires constant research and evaluation and it is always a good thing to me that you learn how to trade the market carefully and do it yourself because the account managers though are very good and have been doing it for a long time are just after the profits and would do anything they can to get money and end up crashing your account. I do not think the managers even give some kind of refund if their stakes go south.

If the person is legit I feel its better to employ the services of a forex trade manager because they know when to trade and when not to trade and also coach you to be an expert someday
Post automatically merged:

If the person is legit I feel its better to employ the services of a forex trade manager because they know when to trade and when not to trade and also coach you to be an expert someday

Since I don't know anything abut forex and if the person sincere and honest and there is iota of the truth in all his dealings, I can hire him to be doing the trade on my behalf and equally be teaching me for me to be handling it myself in the long run.

I think hiring account manager is good and is also a delicate decision to make due to the fact that if you choose the wrong account manager but its a good thing if a professional trade for you, Moroever you can also trade by yourself except you have all trading skills and techniques so to me the both are okay.

I will probably need a professional help, but I have to ensure first its legitimacy. Provided that I have no knowledge in foreign exchange, I would rather hire an expert to it, like a person from banks etc. But if it's other investment platforms, I would like to try it myself.

A forex account manager is a person who transact or handles an account on behalf of another person or client for a fixed amount of money or profit made. It is in other words just like transferring an account's power of attorney to another person for the purpose of conducting successful transactions in the forex market.

If i do get enough cash to invest or do forex trading and with my little or no knowledge of it in depth and I can as well afford to hire a manager, that will be the best option giving that I don't have his abilities therefore I'm incapable of turning the invest positive and get the desired gain or profit. Even with this in mind, the knowledge of such manager should be checked and confirmed well before employing such because without that, you will only have yourself to blame if he turns out incapable and the investment goes the wrong way!

It’s better to trade yourself and also take out time the learn the forex trading very well cos it could be tricky. I know that trading can be challenging especially when your predictions always come opposite and you loose. It’s therefore advisable to trade on demo until you’re perfectly ready to use the real account.

A managed forex account is a trading account whereby the owner of the account deposits funds and allows an account manager the right to trade on the owner’s behalf. While the goal for having an account manager is generally to alleviate the owner from getting involved in trading related decisions, nevertheless, having a good understanding of how the forex market works and the dynamics involved are very helpful in attempting to identify a suitable account manager. But I would prefer I trade on my own because dat will give me an upper advantage.

I dont really buy the idea of hiring account manager for forex trading since I have been scammed many times by fake account managers.
The best idea is to learn and understand forex and trade it yourself so as to avoid scammers. Trading yourself is the best.

I think it's better to trade Forex yourself even if you don't know how to, you can learn and start trading demo account until you are capable to trade yourself. Giving someone to trade is also not a bad idea but I personally prefer trading myself as I would have more knowledge.

When trading forex people tend to forget about the basics and go all out for profits. For ex is something that requires constant research and evaluation and it is always a good thing to me that you learn how to trade the market carefully and do it yourself because the account managers though are very good and have been doing it for a long time are just after the profits and would do anything they can to get money and end up crashing your account. I do not think the managers even give some kind of refund if their stakes go south.
I agree with you. I think one of the basic. Reasons why a lot of people rush into forex is because they think they can pull out a lot of profit and cash from it without them you feeling to understand the basics ornaments of how forex market operate I think people should understand what's forex really is before they go into it.

Why not do it yourself. It always a good idea to have an expert manage your stuff but it is even better if you have to do it by yourself. You learn many things you wouldn't have if someone would do it for you and you don't have to pay a manager. You make mistakes, you learn from them and you get better at it.

Forex (in simple terms, currency) is also called the foreign exchange, FX or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Forex trading is always very risky and needs a lot of experience to handle these accounts. Some of the people represent as a forex accnt manager so is it safe to give your account to anyone?
Well if I av the money right now as per say I don't have any idea of about forex trading I would rather give the money (trusted one) to an expert than to waste it my self. At least I don't av to loose before I get profit. I think its better that way

I have come to understand that, forex is a risky business and trading, and without being a professional you would not go far before your lose all your money. That is why It is advisable you hirer someone who is more learned than you in that field and pay them to guide you, but ensure you trust that person.

Forex is a very risky investment, if you can't trade it yourself I advise you learn it yourself to be able to trade yourself.
I dont trust any account manager at all, since they don't even bear much risk you are the one that will loose your money.
Before entrusting your account with anybody make sure it someone you know offline.

if given the opportunity, I will choose both. it is very good to hire manager to run your account for you but it's very better to learn forex, understand it very well and be trading yourself. anybody can cheat you all in the name of being an account manager. So if you can do it yourself, do it.

Reactions: Edi
In my personal view, hiring account manager is good and is also a delicate decision to make due to the fact that if you choose the wrong account manager but its a good thing if a professional trade for you, Moroever you can also trade by yourself if you have learn trading skills and techniques enough to be profitable so to me the both are okay.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back