What's new

What will you prefer hiring account manager for Forex trading or trade by your self?

If I was to answer honestly, I would prefer none of them because I am not a big fan of forex trading and everything related to it. But if I was to choose I would prefer learning how to trade and doing it myself than hiring a professional to help me trade.

A forex account manager is a person who transact or handles an account on behalf of another person or client for a fixed amount of money or profit made. It is in other words just like transferring an account's power of attorney to another person for the purpose of conducting successful transactions in the forex market

I am not in the favour to hand over your things to another person to conttol or regulate. You should do it by your self instead of hiring manager because if you manage by yourself then you will know about the .

With the kind of experience I have gotten in the past and with other people's experience I have witnessed, it would be very profitable to learn forex trading rather giving it to an account manager to manage for you. Because in the long run they are sure to dissapoint you.
Post automatically merged:

With the kind of experience I have gotten in the past and with other people's experience I have witnessed, it would be very profitable to learn forex trading rather giving it to an account manager to manage for you. Because in the long run they are sure to dissapoint you.

I don think it's advisable to get a manager for your forex trading instead it's better if you get a tutor to put you through in order for you to keep trading gradually pending when you would have known how to trade or invest correctly in it

well since I don't know much about forex trading I gonna prefer to hire a manager I can trust it looks risky but it worth taking and it also better to move with people who knows about forex trading

Well for me I prefer hiring an expert in Forex trading to handle my account and make out some money from it, ok? I will like to be around him while he trade so I can be able to grab some things from the trading, but the problem is where would you see them let alone hiring them, they are expensive.

I have tried both process and I'm not going to give any body to manage my account. there is an emotion that is always attached when a property is yours most forex traders don't think in that direction they are after their own Cut.

I prefer doing my trades myself. If for any reason I would want to go hire a manger for my trades, I will hire an entity and not and individual for the job

Since I don't know anything abut forex and if the person sincere and honest and there is iota of the truth in all his dealings, I can hire him to be doing the trade on my behalf and equally be teaching me for me to be handling it myself in the long run.
Forex trading is not investment to venture in with half baked knowledge, it is a very diplomatic investment. If you're not 100% sure that you can trade successfully, it is not advisable to do it by yourself, it is better to trade through an expert.

If the forex trader can assure me of steady profit as I'm inexperienced around forex trading. I'll hire him or her to trade full-time for me and I'll be sharing the profit 60/40.

Most times when trading on forex trading, it is advisable to trade yourself than hiring an account manager to do that for you this is because forex trading is not like the normal conventional physical money transaction and in so doing is better you do it yourself

I would prefer I trade my forex account myself than going to hire a forex trader to manage and trade my account for me. I cannot vouch for any such persons claiming to be forex account managers for individuals at any one time to be trading my account. No

Since I don't have much experience in trading forex , hiring an expert doesn't seem like a bad thing till I get the hang of things and this way too I could learn from his experience

I think the best option or answer to your question is to work for myself. when it comes to finance issues or money I don't trust any one because I have been scammed by different manager who pretend to be Angel's but they are not so I prefer working for myself than hiring any other person in any form of business operation.

Since I don't know anything abut forex and if the person sincere and honest and there is iota of the truth in all his dealings, I can hire him to be doing the trade on my behalf and equally be teaching me for me to be handling it myself in the long run.
forex trading requires a lot of high depth skills and technicalities before you could be able to start making profit,it requires patience as well.So at an initial stage you might like to make use of aknowledgable person with experience and track record of good trading technique over some period of time before you can start trading on your own.

I also know that there people out there who are actually good in trading this type market. But you must be sure that you know those people in person before letting them trade for you

I also know that there people out there who are actually good in trading this type market. But you must be sure that you know those people in person before letting them trade for you
It is good or I am manager for forex trading business if you don't know more about forex trading most people make use of brokers in terms of trading forestry when they are not really inclined in the business.

I like to do the trading myself but I cannot trade forex conveniently and I will need someone to assist me with top forex signal on how to get started,I would not mind to pay for the signal if they are quality and accurate.

Forex (in simple terms, currency) is also called the foreign exchange, FX or currency trading. It is a decentralized global market where all the world's currencies trade with each other. It is the largest liquid market in the world.
Forex trading is always very risky and needs a lot of experience to handle these accounts. Some of the people represent as a forex accnt manager so is it safe to give your account to anyone?
If I have the funds to do that I thing the best thing to do is to hire a forex account manager but would be on agreement on how much he or she could earn for me on the investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back