What's new

What will you prefer; bought a house on Monthly installment or rent a house?

Renting a house does not make me the owner of the house. I will rather go for buying the house on a monthly installment. Though it may be painful at first because the money should be use for another need. Nonetheless, it would later worth it, because the house would have become yours. I prefer buying a house on a monthly installment
Who is that person that doesn't love good things I love good things and I will love to pay for my house through monthly installments.
In our government was to be a working government every government worker in our government could have lived in his own house and be paying for the house on installment

I would really prefer to buy a house on a monthly installment. Even though I would pay for it for a long time, at least I will get the property. Rather than paying a monthly rent for a house, that I won't get to keep. However most of the houses requires one time payment.

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
So what will you prefer for living renting a house or buy a house on MI?
I would advise you save your money together, take the pain and later build your own house. buying a house on monthly installment may seem good and easy at start but trust me, even if you have a very high paying job, how can you be so sure you would still be working there before the installment expires?

Answer of this question varies age to age, if there is 20 25 years young boy he will purchase this house in instalments, but you ask same question to 50 years old person he will go for rent per month. But i will chose buying at installments .

I will prefer buying a house on installment rather than renting a house and paying yearly though it might be hard to pay up on time but one is sure that after paying it will be all mine and will be the one owning it and use it for anything I want to do with it either renting it out or anyother thing.

Buying a house on monthly instalments is the best thing to do if you have the funds. Because paying rent drains one, imagine that money your using for paying rent over the years, when you gather it, you will realize that you could have bought a house. Although not everybody can afford it at once.

I will rather buy house on installment and be paying gradually because it will eventually become my own after completion of the payment. But renting a house is okay but having your own personal house is the best.

I would prefer buying a house and paying in installments than paying rent. After I finish payment for the house, it becomes mine and I can decide to sell at a future date with profit in it but paying rent would always be a re occuring expenses

I would prefer buying a home by monthly installments than paying rent for a place i stay in . The reason for this decision is simple, I don't want to pay rent all my life even when I am in retirement. It is better I pay for a house in installments so I know at the end of payments, the house is mine and I can retire without a worry of where to get my next paycheck for rent. In Nigeria, people actually buy houses once than in installments but I think that's too expensive. Monthly installments is a better way of buying a house. Renting is so out of the question.

I will prefer the buying of house by installment. I will endure all the pains of paying extra charges but will be glad that at the end of everything, the house is going to be mine. Renting a house doesn't make you the owner of the house even if you stay there for donkey years.
I will preffer to get a new house on instalment as compared to busing it on rent because when my instalment are concomplete this house are in my property so buying a new house is much expensive rurher than instalment

There is this joy in owning a house. You own the property and it becomes your asset already. To me, the best is buying a house on installment and paying monthly, because with time, you will pay the total cost of the building and you will become a owner of a house. But if you decide to go for renting an apartment, you may be asked to evacuate the house anytime because it is not yours.

is quite likely that as a real estate investor, you have in your investment kitty quite a number of properties. If there ever comes a point in time where you’re contemplating which makes the most business sense, whether to sell outright one of your residential properties or to rent it out, then you’d find this article a worthwhile read.

Real estate ownership is touted as an investment that is likely to build equity and a source of tax deductions. Renting also has its advantages, including little to no responsibility and flexibility. However, people often believe that buying a home, rather than renting, is the more financially sound decision.

Noting in this world beats your personal property. I get that the overall cost of a rented property is cheaper than a owned property but its hard to achieve that stability that comes with your own house. Your landlord might decide not to rent the house out to you anymore, what you gon' do?...btw you can always resell your house.

The overall cost of homeownership tends to be higher than the overall cost of renting. That is true even if the monthly mortgage payment is similar to (or lower than) the monthly rent. Here are some expenses you'll be spending money on as a homeowner that you don't have to pay as a renter: Property taxes.
Renting does not overburden one with EMI payments, house tax and other legal issues that are part and parcel ...
I would prefer to buy a house in monthly iinstalment over renting a house.
In paying monthly instalment is much better because i know one day i will own that house and keep it as my asset rather than paying rent every month or every year.
So it is better to pay monthly knowing that one day,the home will belong to me

The best form for me is the payment plan on the property while on occupy bases.
The mortgage system even though it might be burdensome at the initial stage,it is still worth it,than the issue of paying of rent.

Your question is a very funny one, which will you prefer, a a river filled with fishes or a basket of fish?. Lol I can guess your answer, its as good as the one above!. I rather get a house and pay installmentally instead of renting an appartment.

If at the end of the day, the house will become, then it is a very good deal, if you are leaving in a rented apartment and you are at the same time building your house, that is also a wise move compare to some one who is living in a rented apartment and has no plan or whatsoever to build one or buy one. installment paying has been saving man since 300 BC

Well it depends on your income and howyou spend your money cos if you are monthly payment worker in which your salary is not much and you are also a family man you cannot buy a house on installment cos it would be very hard to pay the money so renting will be more better for such kind of man.

I'll prefer to own my home in the long run its better for me, even people who rent their homes also pay lots of bills in my country like security, electricity, maintenance, damages and lots more all added to their rent. The fees they pay is probably not noticeable because they pay along with their house rent.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back