What will be the fate of crypto?

Hammad1245

Determined to change the world.
1000 Posts Club
Dec 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Crypto currencies are digital assets. The number of people investing in crypto is increasing that's why the value of crypto is also increasing. Investors are putting their asse3in crypto. If the crypto value decrease the investors may shift their investment to physical form.
What will happen in future?

I think it’s possible that the day will come when it is legitimately recognized as a store of value and can be used almost universally as a currency. Currency is nothing but a convenient way to store value/wealth And a convenient way to transfer it.

The thing is that there is no way that the cryptocurrency market will collapse because of the usage of the blockchain technology. It is by far the most safest assets in the world right now as there is no one that can hack into the block chain technology as it is not central board but a decentralized system.

No matter how hard the Market goes, there would still be individuals who are interested in making money through crypto currencies so there is always hope for Crypto Currencies even in years to come.

The fate of Crypto is very uncertain right now. As many countries have either ban or are trying to ban its usage. Like in my country crypto has already been ban, tho it the not stop the usassage of crypto but it limited it alot

If the value of the cryptocurrencies decrease, it will simply mean that the smarter investors will seize that opportunity to now start buying more of that coin than shifting their investment from the cryptocurrencies

Crypto currencies are digital assets. The number of people investing in crypto is increasing that's why the value of crypto is also increasing. Investors are putting their asse3in crypto. If the crypto value decrease the investors may shift their investment to physical form.
I think that in the future crypto will become the norm and once all of the shortcomings are worked out i think that governments will also get behind it as well as a way to improve their economies.

Cryptocurrency is now a digital asset that has helped the world's economy and the financial aspect of individual activities as a whole.

Well i will say the future is very bright for crypto because somany government of the whole world has begin to see the positivity in the crypto world and they have started keying into it. This will attracts more investors and Jack up the price of the currencies beyond measures.
Post automatically merged:

Without any iota of doubt I can can boldly claim that Elon Musk is a very key player in the crypto industry, his body language sends a lot of signals to the market. If he had said the doge will rise to $1 and above lets just take him for his words because it will certainly rise this will make the currencies to Jack up. And improve the strength of the market and crypto in the future.

In the future, more People would still be interested in Crypto Currencies and it would be a very good time as most coins would have appreciated massively.

I do not know what will be the fate of crypto currency in my home country. However, I believe government will lift the ban one day and we can invest and trade easily

The fate of cryptocurrency is a good one. Everyone can not pull out of cryptocurrency at the same time, there will still be some people who will invest in cryptocurrency no matter what happens.

The fate of cryptocurrency is a good one. Everyone can not pull out of cryptocurrency at the same time, there will still be some people who will invest in cryptocurrency no matter what happens.
In Nigeria presently now cryptocurrency has enough it because it has been banned from being use for any transactions in the country but to the rest of the world it might have a great fate to grow

That's correct because company like microstrategy is taking advantage of the dip to buy more Bitcoin because the company is optimistic for a recovery and rise in the value again.

Not everyone is scared and only people when are not well informed usually get to think about other alternatives when they have not even give far with crypto Currencies.

In my home country, people like me who are earning crypto currencies and who wants to invest in crypto currency re waiting for the government to change the policy and accept crypto currencies.

Crypto currency is the future for now because the way people all over the world accept is can never be imagine at all,so if anyone must invest in it he or she should invest wisely.

There is a brighter future and hope for crypto currency, because no matter what happened there are people that will still invest and trade crypto currency because is a digital assets even when it deprecate with time it will definitely appreciate. And this along can keep it going because people still trust in it.

I believe in blockchain concept and cryptocurrencies , so I can say with confidence that the future will see crypto getting mass adoption across the world and the demand for crypto will keep rising daily due to the pandemic and everyone preferring online jobs nowadays.

In my home country, people like me who are earning crypto currencies and who wants to invest in crypto currency re waiting for the government to change the policy and accept crypto currencies.
It would be hard for the government to do this as they would not want people to use something that they are not going to be able to influence its price.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back