What's new

What will be the fate of crypto?

i believe that cryptocurrencies have a really great future because of the fact that Bitcoin is expected to hit the $100,000 threshold very soon and many investors are already interested in investing and trading in crypto coins.

There is no way all investors will remove all their investments at once and the crypto market will crash. Digital money has come to stay and it will continue to be the best thing to do in the future.

There is no way all investors will remove all their investments at once and the crypto market will crash. Digital money has come to stay and it will continue to be the best thing to do in the future.
Honestly because at every point in the market value of every digital cryptocurrency in the market fluctuate so people are making profit and people are entering the market so the cycle continues.

There is no way the crypto market will fall all at once. It has been well established to collapse just like that. I am just worried about the expansion of cryptocurrency and the effect it will have on the economy and nature

As long as humans exist and technology continue to improve, there would always be more ground breaking updates to cryptocurrencies. This would lead to more adoption.

Cryptocurrency is backed by blockchin technology and blockchain technology is one of the best things to happen in the world of data storage. Therefore, crypto currency will last long.

There is no douth that cryptocurrency is going places. The project is already a success and it's technology is been used in many other fields . Basically, the blockchain technology is perhaps the greatest of all.

The whales are actually the ones earning higher from cryptocurrency trading. They simply buy the dip when they tweet about something negative around the market to spike sell off, and they quickly buy and start promoting it again.

No one for sure the fate of crypto. This is because of the instability of the crypto market. Another factor is the fact that most countries governments are against the activites of crypto. But with the way things are gong, there is tendency that crypto will soon be welcomed.

The future of cryptocurrency is very bright and I don't see it collapsing in future. The blockchain technology is very effective and countries are gradually adopting it as means of transaction. The demand for cryptocurrency is increasing everyday and the value is increasing by the day.

In my home country, the fate of crypto currency is still in limbo. The central bank has banned the use of crypto currency in my country, however, central bank is researching on central bank digital currency

Cryptocurrency is really difficult for most smaller investors because the cryptospace is controlled by whales and they are the one that have the possibility to manipulate the market , leaving a lot of smaller investors at either loss or gain.

The Earlier you admit that cryptocurrency is here to stay the better. You could imagine the support cryptocurrency gained in a very short term . The lots of innovations that have been integrated into the cryptocurrency system is very enormous.

One thing I've been asking myself as well. Though what I realised is that the great profitablity that the crpytocurrency space offers would reduce greatly because by then there'll be a lot of projects around and you'll have a luxury of choices.

We don't really know the future Of cryptocurrencies because if every government of the world rise against cryptocurrency to a point of banning it completely then cryptocurrency and its overall system will be completely useless ..I am always sceptical this sometimes.

Crypto just like any other thing cannot rise forever and be worth more and more money, so at some point people might either lose or stop earn money when it happens and it is very unfortunate for them but that's what happens when you mess with such a thing as a digital coin.
I don't like the idea of Crypto since it is risky and I don't like taking risks but everyone and his choices.

Crypto currencies are digital assets. The number of people investing in crypto is increasing that's why the value of crypto is also increasing. Investors are putting their asse3in crypto. If the crypto value decrease the investors may shift their investment to physical form.
What will happen in future?
I think crypto currency is the future, the more people invest in a specific currency, the more it becomes more valuable than other currencies, this obeying the law of demand and supply.

Crypto is facing lots of restrictions and bans from various countries, but in the current time, many countries and institutions had came forward and adopted crypto as their currency, if this keeps on going like this then I believe it has a bright future because it will attract more investors.

mostly, Long-term of Cryptocurrency . A few financial examiners foresee a huge alter in crypto is imminent as organization cash enters the advertise. may be Cryptocurrency’s future viewpoint is still exceptionally much in address. Defenders see boundless potential, whereas pundits see nothing but chance. Teacher Grund fest remains a cynic, but he does acquiesce that there are certain applications where cryptocurrency could be a practical arrangement.

I believe the strong cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum and a few of them will probably survive. This is why if you are investing it is better for you to put your money on the trusted ones for long term.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back