What's new

What will be the fate of crypto?

Crypto currency business and investment will keep growing daily but due to the volatility of the market , it might have decrease in price and quality, most importantly bitcoin and litecoin with ethereum will last long.

I don't think it's possible for crypto value to decrease with the rate at which crypto currency investors keep increasing. I believe crypto currency value is going to continue being on the increase.

What type of physical investment are you talking about ? most of the physical investments such as real estate are not always easier based on the fact that you will need a lot of money to start . I believe as long as cryptocurrency is potentially useful there will definitely be people to invest on.

There is no such belief or implication that the operation of cryptocurrencies would collapse in the future because the number of people involved in those operations will undoubtedly continue to rise along with demand and value, ensuring that there is never a failure at a single time.

I think the day will come when it can be legally recognized as a store of value and used almost universally as currency. Currency is just a convenient way to store value/wealth and a convenient way to transfer it.

Crypto currencies are digital assets. The number of people investing in crypto is increasing that's why the value of crypto is also increasing. Investors are putting their asse3in crypto. If the crypto value decrease the investors may shift their investment to physical form.
What will happen in future?
Physical form of investment are likely to be real estate. Cryptocurrency will not exist in a physical form that is why even if investors have to shift to physical investment. It will be something of another nature.

No matter how people are not interested in cryto still others can use cryto currency. Crypto will never be disabled and unacceptable in the market.

I can't even say what will happen in the future with crypto. We know it's value can ɗecrease as it's volatile. But I don't think crypto can easily lose its value like that.

Crypto currency is the future for now because the way people all over the world accept is can never be imagine at all,so if anyone must invest in it he or she should invest wisely.
The fact that people are accepting crypto currency every day and in increase makes crypto currency to be more stable. Talking about investor's changing there crypto investment in to cash is normal as it give others opportunity to invest.

I don't believe that cryptocurrencies would become extinct in the future.
But rather, I think it would definitely continue and progress as a payment option.

Crypto currencies are digital assets. The number of people investing in crypto is increasing that's why the value of crypto is also increasing. Investors are putting their asse3in crypto. If the crypto value decrease the investors may shift their investment to physical form.
What will happen in future?
I think that cryptocurrency will go from strength to strength in the future especially if the government warms to the proliferation of cryptocurrency in public circles.

I can't even say what will happen in the future with crypto. We know it's value can ɗecrease as it's volatile. But I don't think crypto can easily lose its value like that.
That's just it. I can't decide that nor can I predict it because there's a possibility that the idea of cryptocurrency could be brought to an end in a week starting from today and also a possibility that the market would go very bullish bin the next coming days.

If the world faces economic problems, then I am sure that the value of cryptocurrencies shall decline and I really do not think that 2023 will be a great year for cryptocurrencies,.

Cryptocurrencies have established themselves right now, so they still have a future. Many people have invested money in them and the more they invest, the more they grow and assure us of a future. They may be volatile but that does not affect them from growing with time.

There is always a bull run and a corresponding bear run. To preserve capital, people move their money between assets to the one that can give them the best returns during any cycle. Once the bear is over, people will once again flock to Bitcoin.
I believe that cryptocurrency would most likely as it is, decentralized and just another means of exchange. To get rid of it would be very hard, and to take total control of it would also be hard because of the decentralized nature of the projects.

Last edited:
Given the market's erratic and unpredictable nature, it is challenging to anticipate with any degree of accuracy what will happen to cryptocurrencies. But given the ongoing interest in and investment in cryptocurrencies, it is probable that they will continue to be important to the financial sector in the years to come. Over time, cryptocurrencies will be increasingly widely used, and traditional financial institutions will start incorporating them into their products.

Cryptocurrency is the future of Money. And I believe it would become widely accepted as a means of payment years to come.It would serve as a store of value to Investors also. And help solve cross-border of issues.

I believe cryptocurrency will take the world by storm very soon. For those that have invested heavily in it will be a huge source of profit for them in the very near future.

I think that right now it is still in a speculative stage, but many countries are already regulating it, this means that this market is being recognized, in the future we will see appreciations if this happens as stipulated since large investors will feel more comfortable investing.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back