What's new

What will be the fate of crypto?

I think that crypto still has a long way to go and the project and idea behind it is still not very much understood and I think the next few years will be important.

I am very hopeful about crypto currency. I have been using bitcoin since 2015 and I started investing on altcoins such as ETH, BCH, LTC, ADA since the beginning of this year. Until the end of 2020, I was using crypto mainly for transaction and since the beginning of 2021, I have started holding cryptos on my wallets.

Crypto currencies are digital assets. The number of people investing in crypto is increasing that's why the value of crypto is also increasing. Investors are putting their asse3in crypto. If the crypto value decrease the investors may shift their investment to physical form.
What will happen in future?
Lol... decreases just like the recent bearish... Although it makes investors and traders to stop making noise like but that doesn't stop then from investing...

In the future I really do expect more development on cryptocurrency and I see the price rising very high , it's best to invest now and make more gains at the end

For now I don't really know the fate of cryptocurrency in the market, what I know is that the investors will continue to invest in cryptocurrency so to make money.

Well it is hard to predict what will happen in future, but one thing is for sure, crypto currencies is here to stay and a lot of people are going to make money from it, others not so fortunate.

I think it’s possible that the day will come when it is legitimately recognized as a store of value and can be used almost universally as a currency. Currency is nothing but a convenient way to store value/wealth And a convenient way to transfer it.
There is an increasing awareness and various aspect of data storage,in private and in public esterblisment that store their data in blockchain.And cryptocurency has actually come to stay because of the ease in doin cross border transaction.

I think the influence of crypto won't be reducing any time soon too, the future is definitely to be watched out for because I believe we are yet to still experience the best of what crypto has to to offer so fingers crossed

Crypto currency, bitcoin to be exact has already been announced by CNN as the investment of the decade which means crypto already has the investors and what it needs to keep rising!

Wether it is legitimately recorgnized or not, cryptocurrency is already a means to store value. It is going to become a continuous means for storing value because it's price will always appreciate over time

There is no such faith or suggestion that the operation of cryptocurrency will collapse in the future because definitely the number of people in the operation of cryptocurrency will continue to increase and the demand and the value will also increase so there is no failure at a time.

Ever heard of the phrase "you win some, you loose some" business operates in a cycle,there are seasons where you will win and when you loose. Information available plays a huge role too

I think what is stopping cryptocurrency from becoming a global thing is the fact that many big institutions are not adopt in it and some governments have been cracking down on it.

One thing i know is that as time goes on things changes,so therefore i feel that in years to come crypto will even get to expand my term but on thing i know that if the rate at which the investors are profiting is not favourable then crypto will go down

I actually don't know what the fate cryptocurrency holds for the future but I wish cryptocurrency would still be decentralized because I know most government agencies are fighting for how cryptocurrency would be centralised and I hope it doesn't!

If the value of cryptocurrencies falls, better investors will take advantage of the opportunity to acquire more of that coin rather than shifting their investment away from cryptocurrencies.

Personally, I think crypto currency will continue to exist for many generations. This is because there are so many big investors in the crypto platform today and more will still come in. And these people will always have money to invest heavily causing the coins to still be in existence.

I think cryptocurrencies have a great future. Many people are investing in cryptos, and many had high return on their investments. The formula of getting rich from cryptos is very simple: buy low and sell high. The trick in all of this is to have a 7th feeling and to know which is the right moment to do it.

Though as you said, it may be left out if the investors decrease but there is no sign that this will happen as most people are beginning to see the good side of bitcoin and decide to join it.

Crypto currencies are digital assets. The number of people investing in crypto is increasing that's why the value of crypto is also increasing. Investors are putting their asse3in crypto. If the crypto value decrease the investors may shift their investment to physical form.
What will happen in future?
The future of cryptocurrency is bright in the sense that more people will invest in cryptocurrency, This will help to push the price of all cryptocurrency forward but I don't really know if in the future people will be willing to accept cryptocurrency as mode for payment of goods and services.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back